May 23, 2019
This is a minor issue but it kind of bugs me. Why does the Nord MC have a purple cock? The Nords are white, and we have pink heads.

I guess you could say a different world, so different rules. It is just allot of games on f95zone have white guys with purple heads. Even south east Asian men have a shade of pink, I am sure it is the same for the middle east, and North African men as well.
Just what I need a dick expert!! Can you fix mine? It seems to be broken...

BTW We are not sure that the MC is a nord, he was adopted by a nord family but you don't know his origins.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
After not having played it for a while I keep getting impressed by how good this game looks. I think there might be an issue with health bars though. I've seen some of my attacks not affect the health bar at all if I cast them first, but they do when I cast them again later. I suspect that instead of the health bar showing their health as a %, it shows a static amount and later bosses have health above that and that's why the first attacks seemingly do nothing while all attacks are in fact effective.

Now for the poll

What character would you like to see more? Lust and the elf princess from those who aren't really romantic interests yet. Fannay and Liliana seem interesting in the good/evil path respectively too. My biggest weakness by far though is Bredita.

What story/country/faction would you like to know more? I'd like to see more about the Slayer faction since that was how the story started and about the devil faction since they seem the most dangerous so far.

What would you remove? I'm kinda worried about the femdom and/or NTR thing about how separate those things will be, since I'm a big fan of femdom but I hate NTR. Then again if the NTR isn't done by a man but it involves some lesbian scenes involving Bredita I wouldn't say no. From the things that are actually in the game, the only thing that I would remove is how in some spots the game would say for instance find the Archmage, and you would have to check each room to do it instead of it being done automatically. Even worse even if I found her first try, I'd still go back and see if I could talk to Liliana or anybody else, because sometimes you can get some extra scenes like that while other times it's required even though it's completely linear.

What would you implement? I'd really like to see some game overs due to your choices instead of only losing to battle. For instance when I succumbed to the temptation of the master vampire and let a vampire near my cock, I was really surprised to see that it didn't backfire in a big way. Also this is probably really biased since as I said I am a big fan of Bredita while I'm naturally gravitating towards good choices, but I'd really like it if once you were powerful she tried to honey trap you (either by herself and/or by sending Liliana first). Succumbing to their charms could have consequences from getting a game over due to them killing you/using magic to enslave you when you had your guard down, to you willingly helping them and playing the rest of the game trying to enforce Bredita's rule instead of trying to protect the world from it.

Apart from that I think that once the game is nearing completion it might be helpful to be able to access the cheat menu from the options menu, and for you to be able to tinker with the hearts/corruption of each girl from there. It would save a ton of time if you wanted to get a girl's events to be able to do that instead of having to start a new game.

Finally, speaking of hearts/corruption would you mind giving us an explanation of how you plan on having them work? For instance since I like Liliana I never rejected her advances, said we make a good team together etc. which all increased her hearts towards me. Then when I said I wouldn't mind being raped by her it increased her corruption. Are those two systems competing? So if I wanted to get to the corruption route of a girl would I have to act like a jerk towards her so she doesn't like me too much, or are they complementary where I would need both enough hearts and corruption for some events?
Hey there, thank you for playing.

Yes, VS the "hard" enemies so far the first attack doesn't affect the HP bar. That will change though.

You have some good points there, before I introduced the new combat there were more "Game overs", and don't worry NTR and Femdom are separate fetishes, there will be no dick in "your" girls without "your" permition.

About the hearts, the corruption will allow stuff that it's more uncommon like sharing, group, risky stuff. The love dictates the feeling that character has for you. Ex if Liliana loves you more than she loves Bredita... Having both corruption and love will allow everything :LOL:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... Is there any guy/girl in the world that can throw a Kamehameha at your face? I doubt it very much, is it possible? Well.. Yeah... I guess, I don't understand how the universe works and I doubt that anyone does so everything is possible.
As far as I understood the nature of Kamehameha, it is similar to Fireball, may be Electricity. So it is about controlling Elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Air). Controlling Elements is definitely possible (but it is not very energy efficient, like said before).

There is a movie out (Flarsky, Long Shot) with the subtitle "Unlikely, but not impossible ".

The thing is, mages and sorcerers in our world are not keen on having much attention and making shows (only few exceptions). They like to work unseen and invisible.

An evil mage e.g. creates an invisible pipe and drains the energy of his victim. Slowly, this can lead to death, if there is no strong defense or help.

Positive mages: There was a Tai Chi master fighting against two full contact Karate masters simultaneously. Before the 2 attackers reached the Tai Chi master, they fell down and the fight came to the end. There was no physical contact at all.

A rough form of defense is to let the attacking energy reflect back to the source. So the evil doer gets a taste of his own acting (and gets damage).

A young woman in India sitting on the ground. Two attackers with knives ran to her to kill her. On half way, they fell down, got a heart attack and had to be delivered to the hospital. Their own hardened heart almost killed them.

The highest form of "self defense" is like the following.
The founder of Aikido (Morihei Ueshiba) mentioned:

"when one truely radiates unconditional love, no thought of attack can consist in his surroundings."

May be he himself got to this point. Other Aikido ppl still have to do physical defense I guess.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
As a child I saw a short-movie called "Duel of the sorcerers".

A and B stand opposite.

A turn 1: He looks at a waiter making him stumble. Poor man losing his tray full of glasses.

B turn 1: He looks up to the chandelier and makes it swing.

A turn 2: He walks to the window and looks to a high factory chimney.
This 100 m high building breaks down, falls to the side.

B turn 2: He looks to his opponent. After a few seconds, the opponent painfully breaks down unconsciously (may be even dead).
The fight is over.

No Kamehameha needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Is there a good mage one among these two duelists?

No, both evil, both want to be the best competitor.

How to recognize a really good one (high evolved) among them?

The good one would heal the mind of the other one and bring him to think himself (no mind control!):
"Oh, lets finish this nonsense. Let's do something together, something constructive."

(Let's stand in front of the parliament in Stockholm and demonstrate for … oh, that happened already, … ok something else). ;) ;) ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I have an idea for battles (according to my former postings):

- There could be a spell for draining life-energy (HP) a/o Mana.
MC gets nothing /half /all of it (vampirism).

- There could be a spell for reflecting the opponents attack.
The opponent gets a quarter /half damage of his own attack.
MC collects quarter /half of the attacking energy and transforms it into healing himself (HP /Mana).

- There could be a spell for making the opponent forget that he wanted to attack - he goes home (extreme high skill necessary)

Most attacks are just for the present turn.
There could be spells which last 2, 3, 5, all turns.

I do not know how difficult it is to implement all this.

About the attack 3x I've never seen it in games, I'm not saying it doesn't exist but must be rare, and reason is that is not at all easy to implement :p
Sorry Kthulian to ask again: What did you mean with "attack 3x" ?

Last edited:
May 23, 2019
Well he is not south east asian, or black, or elf. I highly doubt he is a roman slayer, so what else is there?
I have no idea, I have a theory that the MC is a divine figure or something like that, that's the reason why the white hair lady is helping him. So he's not from any country.

PS. You haven't responded to my question, can you fix my dick? I need help!

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
I have no idea, I have a theory that the MC is a divine figure or something like that, that's the reason why the white hair lady is helping him. So he's not from any country.

dude, I am not a surgeon. But on a more serious note, I hear batched circumcisions are on the rise. I know a child that pees left 90 degrees because of it. With the money grubbing hospital owners wanting patients out the door. All quality care is about gone.

Lamperouge94

Nov 19, 2018
Would it be possible to have opponents harder to handle.
regeneration, destructive power very power that requires to protect or heal ...

Not too hard either, but a certain challenge with a reward (a new, more powerful spell) would be great.

I can not wait to see the level 10 spells. It would be more of a fireball but a fire storm ...

DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018

Well reaching Nirvana may help, if not you will at least stop caring before you reach it. :p

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Sorry Kthulian to ask again: What did you mean with "attack 3x" ?
Right, what I mean is having that system that will count your repetition of spells and make them less effective each time like you mentioned is not so easy to implement.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

The combat system was planned to be quite simple like in the beginning, then I started making experiments I got what I got. I might change a few things in the system itself but don't expect them to be massive, I want to keep it relatively simple.

You can expect new spells ( turn cumulative, more powerful etc...) You can also expect harder enemies (that regenerate, heal, or are immune to many things) You cannot expect to be the most powerful being of the universe and fight the most powerful foes at v0.3, I still have much stuff to do :p

BTW just implemented named save games (applies to new saves) and more save slots per page.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
What character would you like to see more? i say isabella. i hope there will be some femdom:love:

I would enjoy some more Fannay so I can have her join Mida, and myself. It would also be a bonus to steal her from my class rival hatoshi. I hope to get that in both the good, and evil lines. I would not be surprised if hatoshi, and probley his gang already work for the Dark lady.

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes