DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Man... if there was a drinking game where you'd take a shot every time the MC either faints or is told how super powerful he is only to then not be able to do a damn thing with those powers in every single key scene... well, you probably wouldn't make it through the first 30 minutes.

I really want to like this game but it's not letting me. All the ingredients are there but the writing feels like a Mary Sue fanfic and the pacing is all over the place.
Also, that purple penis head looks pretty painful.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Is there any Cheats ?

Asking because I am not a big fan of actual combat in adult Games and it seems a pain to actually struggle in fights :|

unless I get something from the risk of losing, but that is a whole different subject lol

sorry if that offends anyone
Hi, I'll be adding a skip battle option for people who just want the story and have no interest in the combat ;)

Kthulian There is something in the variable of the combat I wanna make a question. About the spell "Confusion", when I use it, sometimes, the game says that the enemy won't attack, but the enemy attacks though and their attacks take damage on the MC, even with the "Confusion spell. Is that a glitch or part of the variable programming?
Can you explain a bit better? There are some effects that are not 100% certain, sometimes it may work, others it won't.

Ah Kthulian!
I was waiting for this update. And as usual I was happy to discover it and sank into despair while waiting for the continuation.

What to start with:
The new magic spells .... I have not had fun using the new level 1 spells, except in the arena to train. They're nice, but I'm still used to using my most effective spells. On the other hand, the idea of enchanted swords is excellent. Lots of possibilities, I'm still trying to figure out which ones are the most effective. I must admit that their damage is quite variable at times.

For example, I used a sword enchanted by fire. Since my level in this magic is 13, I think it's a good compromise.
First hit: 26 point of damage, ... I say "Chérie ça va couper" (quote from a French film "la cité de la peur")
Second use: 18 point of damage ....
Is the effect variable. Can we have more details on enchanted swords?

The spells that we use on this poor guard, I laughed each time seeing the effects. And I'm even talking about the fact that he pricks his gold every time. lol

Regarding the characters and their use:
Mida as a companion, I love it. And I'm not even talking about the exchanges we have with her in relation to the bear or the dwarf.
What a pleasure to see Anna the writer, who serves as our guide in the city of slayers. City very well made of elsewhere and which I long to discover completely. Regarding Anna, I didn't realize how cute she could be. I would never have imagined that when I met her for the first time in the village. I hope we will have the opportunity to read her novel that she is writing.
Calessa ... A beautiful girl, and the idea of being able to make her a slave momentarily or forever is very interesting. I like her side without embarrassment when she invites Anna to join us. He is certainly a character who has potential and who deserves a more enriched background.

The story:
So there, I have concerns. Especially for the start of this update, we start with the demon hunters, then poof! we return to the academy and the stone forces us to go to a slayer town.
Even if I don't criticize the story, which remains logical and coherent in my opinion. I'm afraid for the next updates. Let me explain: We are on the neutral path, we are interested in our adoptive family and the demon hunters. But I still expected that we would develop more on demon hunters. In addition, will it be the same for the way of good and evil. Even if the slayers interest me a lot, I want to find out more about what happens to the dark elves and their queen, just like Liliana and the base of Bredita.
In fact I have the impression, that the paths will very quickly join (too quickly maybe) to focus on the slayers and their city. I understand this choice, but it is a bit of a shame because it would enrich the history of the race of the elves (for the way of good), that of the demons or of Bredita and his acolytes (for the way of evil).

I just hope to be wrong, and see different developments for each path chosen. Nevertheless, I know that it is a colossal work and when I see what you have made for the slayers. It's splendid.

The town of the slayers is magnificent, even the women who live there, whether it be the pretty barmaid in the tavern, or the woman who speaks with someone in front of the buildings of the tavern and the brothel. I'm not even talking about the large number of buildings: public bath, quay, magic shop ... very interesting.

"I want the same for other cities"
Kthulian collapses in front of the mountain of work demanded

Anyway, as usual I will be looking forward to the next update. I send you all my encouragement for the future and all my congratulations for the work accomplished.

By the way, this guy with whom we bet money, is it normal that once in ten I win?
Thank you as usual my friend, I'll do my best. About your concerns for the story, only thing I can say now is that some events "ingame" are about to happen and will give the players some time to explore the "personal and romantic side" of some characters, since the pace of the things happening is very fast it's not easy to sit and talk with people for some time... But that's about change.... Maybe? :LOL:
The coin game is 50/50, you must be very unlucky :LOL:

There are a lot of lesbian content in the game. But no lesbian tag. İnteresting.
Added ;)

Yeah, Cuckthulian thought it much more important to note the few small instances of transformation and cuckoldry instead. :sneaky::LOL:
You know he has strange priorities. :sneaky:
For the 2 of you here's the answer ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Can you explain a bit better? There are some effects that are not 100% certain, sometimes it may work, others it won't.
To be more specific: Its about the spell "Confusion", sometimes it work 100%, but sometimes it won't work. I call this a "variable", because that happen in random time. Test that spell for yourself and use it many time after one. You will find out what I am talking about.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Hi, I'll be adding a skip battle option for people who just want the story and have no interest in the combat ;)
That's probably for the best, even though I quite enjoy the combat.

About your concerns for the story, only thing I can say now is that some events "ingame" are about to happen and will give the players some time to explore the "personal and romantic side" of some characters, since the pace of the things happening is very fast it's not easy to sit and talk with people for some time... But that's about to change.... Maybe? :LOL:
I'm actually looking forward to that. If I have one little criticism of the game in general, it is that it is full to the brim with characters that look very interesting as people, yet we don't get enough time to take a peak into their depths, motivations, and desires. Mida, for instance, looks at first like some kind of Hermione character that has great interest in magic for some reason that piques our curiosity... and then she kinda just becomes the MC's love interest (I'm following the good path) and her thoughts and motivations don't come into focus anymore. Even important characters, like Ayna, often are depicted as having hidden depths that we'd love to explore, but said depths are not shown in much detail... But then again, as you suggest here, the depths of characters like Mida or Ayna are probably being saved for future development, and it's not good to criticize something harshly without knowing yet how it will turn out in the end.

LOL!

Don't listen to them anyway! Please, PLEASE tell me that there will be one path, even if it is the hardest to unlock, in which Bredita corrupts Ayna and Katriona (like Katriona needs much convincing to be corrupted!...), the three of them utterly defeat the MC, conquer the whole world, and then have a blast sexually enslaving and cucking the MC and everybody else FOREVAH, all with Ataegina's blessings and enthusiastic participation!

Please! I want to believe... No matter how hard it is to unlock, I'm ready to fight... for this Paradise!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

Thank you as usual my friend, I'll do my best. About your concerns for the story, only thing I can say now is that some events "ingame" are about to happen and will give the players some time to explore the "personal and romantic side" of some characters, since the pace of the things happening is very fast it's not easy to sit and talk with people for some time... But that's about change.... Maybe? :LOL:
The coin game is 50/50, you must be very unlucky :LOL:

Added ;)

So thats your answer? Oh well...

:sneaky:

hammerface

May 18, 2018
I'm getting error and crash when winning the first fight against Ayna's spawned monster:

Full traceback:
File "game/combatv2.rpyc", line 1854, in script
File "C:\Games\Ataegina-039-pc\Ataegina-0.3.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Games\Ataegina-039-pc\Ataegina-0.3.9-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'endtut'.

Using the fixed files in OP didn't fix it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kthulian
4.20 star(s) 160 Votes