papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
have you found out where they are being kept? thought they where inbedded in the persistent
I don't know anything about that, I know that inside the game any save can be deleted by pressing delete while you are putting your mouse over the save file(thumbnail?), also works with the new exported save

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
no worries :) hopefully the dev, or someone points it out to them, and a way around it (if it is this that causes the freezes, i dont know for sure as my programming knowledge is from copying text data from a mag onto an old zx81 :D ) so that no mods are needed to enjoy this good game :)
I get severe lag whenever the music changes and its name comes on the screen.

Paste the files inside the game/ folder in your game (overwrite when asked), that will add an option in the menu to disable the music notification.
Hope that helps

Can someone give saves so we can play Act II thanks
I deleted Act I a long time ago :(
I saved a game with the name "end act1" and it still does not show up. Playing on a osx compressed version of act 1. Do I have to start over? Or is there a way to recapture everything done in Act 1? Some games do a questionnaire at the start of the new portion to fill in all the decision points that eliminates all these possible problems. As was previously said, import functions are quite - shall we say - iffy...

This folder has 3 saves to start Act II, Evil, Neutral and Good. They will be on the first page of saved games on position 4,5 and 6.
Remember, only use this if you don't want to play Act I again, because the choices made here on these saves are mine, not yours.

can you delete import saves made to many now its only showing 3 and starts from the bottom and cant scroll down to show the rest
Yes, just leave the mouse cursor on top of the imported file you want to delete and press "Delete"

There is a teeny tiny thing though, Anya's variables have ALWAYS been undefined for me since I began playing, Bredita had it too until some update fixed it I think. I've been playing since one of the very first builds, I think only once I had to start everything over and I've been using that save ever since. That could've caused this error. So with your new variables it fixes Anya's love and corruption by putting it to 0 but weren't we able to win points with her in Act I? If so I may have to cheat it in Act II anyway in order to simulate my save from Act I.

So it's highly likely that if I re-play Act I from the beginning that the import would function fine. The thing is, I'd rather not until the game is finished developing :D

EDIT: I can confirm with the new act1vars the export was done succesfully. Thank you dev for helping us minorities fix the issue :KappaPride:Love you man, no homo :KEK:
Good to know it works :)
What I did was, (if girl variable if not defined then it's 0)so if you gained points with her before no changes will happen now.

PS: Who's a nice Dev?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 160 Votes