4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
hmm it has come to my attention that while the contents were labeled as 0.52 from the distributor I got it from, it is actually 0.51 (note: this doesn't really matter because 0.51 is in fact the latest version anyway, no 0.52 exists at the time of this writing). Just like to make that clear because it might cause confusion in the future.

Reactions: Silver

sckvair

Dec 4, 2017
Someone got the save from the moment where we defeat elves in the forest? I lost my save file because of OS was reinstalled =(

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Currently getting ready to make a link to the Version 0.52. It'll be encrypted like usual.

Edit: Password is third line in the text file.
Do you know if all the sexual content is included in the gallery? I have played many versions of this game through out the years and I am not necessarily up for replaying the first stages for a third time.

Reactions: meow1221

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
Here is a Save

all bosses down and gallery should be unlocked

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Do you know if all the sexual content is included in the gallery? I have played many versions of this game through out the years and I am not necessarily up for replaying the first stages for a third time.
From what I've seen the gallery contains all sexual content currently in the game save for the hostages.

Reactions: Malkav

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I feel like I'm stuck in the forest level, is there a guide?
If it's the looping part where you're stuck (which was the case for me as well), then perhaps this will help?
You need to rescue the elf first. Get to the part where the forest keeps looping, follow the mushrooms which will take you to an elf being raped. Save the elf. Go back to the looping forest and the elf will be there. Follow her instructions and boom you'll find the boss.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes