VN Others Completed Atom Grrrl!! [Cosmillica]

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
28017.jpg

Overview:

Returning to Las Vegas after studying abroad on the island nation of Yamato, Jessica L. Huster comes back to lead her gang, “The 99th Floor,” only to find out that her family is in big trouble with the dominating mafia boss, Big E. Jessica and her friend Anna come together to face trouble head-on, however Jessica’s cousin, Very could turn out to be a “very” big problem for the both of them..
This adventure is unlike any you have previously experienced, and the girls in Atom GRRRL!! are anything but sweet. On the rough streets of America, scum emerges from the shadows at night, and so do these naughty girls as they go to reclaim their territory.
The humor is raunchy; the style is right out of a Tarantino film. In Atom GRRRL!! nothing is sacred and there is no right or wrong, it is simply just hardcore, in-your-face America. The twists are many, and these girls will paint you with their crosshair faster than you can say “apple pie.”
Follow Jessica L. Huster as she returns home to the crime-ridden streets of America in Atom GRRRL!!

Original Title: Atom Grrrl!!
Sequel:
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Year: Japan 2014-07-17, English Version 2016-03-01
Developer: Cosmillica
Publisher: Denpasoft
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

System Requirements:

Download: - - -

FireCanCan

Aug 31, 2017
There are no peers or seeds for this torrent anymore, does anyone have a mirror on mega or some other site?

Chadarn

Jun 17, 2017
I opened f95z and first thing I see is 259 notifications about threads tagged with japanese games by same user. This made my fucking day.