VN Unity Abandoned Atomic Girl [v0.0.4.1 Hot fix] [AtomicGirl]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

W65

May 31, 2018
Hm. Weird all around. Pretty fair English on the Patreon, with just the right amount of bizarre diction.

Beyond that, "a team full of horny Russian video game developer girls" is about the shadiest description for a dev team I've probably ever heard. Only way it could get worse is if it turns out they're all exhibitionists with huge tits (except for the token washboard who just turned 18) one of whom REALLY likes her pet dogs (to hook the bestiality-curious).

Or it could be totally legit. They could've picked a better foot to get off on, though.

Reactions: macindog

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
This game looks interesting but I'm a little tired of the whole Male Protagonist becomes female or the player is a Futa. It's become an out of control female trend online and has gotten pretty dull as of late in terms of adult content since many games are doing it. I'd be happy seeing a lot more games with a Male Protagonist that sticks to that tag throughout and have Futa or Transformation as optional content.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Wow, ok, this is overload of Items etc in a gamescene. Sorry the screenshots and the Chat here about "not Working" let me wait few weeks before i try it

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Haven't played the game yet, just looked at the hot preview pic of a girl on a bicycle. But then I started wondering: What is that? It looks like a nose, but according to her hair the head is not turned enough, the nose should not be visible. Is it a deformed ear? AtomicGirl.png

W65

May 31, 2018
Haven't played the game yet, just looked at the hot preview pic of a girl on a bicycle. But then I started wondering: What is that? It looks like a nose, but according to her hair the head is not turned enough, the nose should not be visible. Is it a deformed ear? View attachment 224059
Elf ear? Horn? Flesh-colored hair bow?

rolalinii

Jul 28, 2017
could use a save function unless i missed it. also a quest log and something to lower the volume in game would be nice. worked fine for me

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Probably some art school reject from the only university in siberia, working from a freezing internet cafe with the mafia watching over him.

Dman11

Oct 13, 2017
Probably some art school reject from the only university in siberia, working from a freezing internet cafe with the mafia watching over him.
You say that...Then in the parents bedroom appears to be a picture of Stalin on the wall...(no joke)

Apr 4, 2018
Player Character needs to move significantly faster, the 15 seconds of content took several minutes for no reason.
The end seems to be after contacting your mother with her needed data, as nothing else becomes interactable, and your own computer gives you a message to get said data for your mother.

Reactions: Brokoga

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
the "popping" sound gets old really fast, and walking needs to be sped up a bit.
some of the walking destinations are hidden behind walls.

other then that, a good start

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
You do know these are male devs, right?

Here's the fun fact of the day though, games with content you don't like aren't aimed at you. They have a target audience, you aren't it.
They claim to be female.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes