VN Unity Abandoned Atomic Girl [v0.0.4.1 Hot fix] [AtomicGirl]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
i think the dev needs to just totally redo this using different renderings, the who thing from the walking to the images remind me of a old atari game with jack crap for images. sometimes i wish these developers would use something like what the becoming aria dev did for showing how the changes developed on the person, when doing these transformation theme's. others have good writing and stories to them but no images.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I'm stuck :(
What should I do after gender change? I woke up, I was a girl now, but I can't find what I'm going to do next?
pls help me.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
I'm stuck :(
What should I do after gender change? I woke up, I was a girl now, but I can't find what I'm going to do next?
pls help me.
if you paid attention to the screen before that it should have told you that that was the end for now.

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
This game has the worst movement..like ever. I hate it. It is slow and animation sucks. It takes like 5 minutes for the dude to walk across his house! Playing this game is a masochists dream...

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Google Docs
| |

DropBox
| |

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
game looks promising and thank god they improved the movement lmao!

btw content ends first day of school ? or i'm missing something coz 0.4 was kinda buggy

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes