Completed Atomiquest - Post Apocalyptic RPG

Aug 5, 2017
RetsymTheNam - Full Game Archive:-
(Unlocker Patches Are Redundant)

AtomiQuest - Full Game + Gallery + Walkthrough Unlocker:-
(Includes Animations, so I think this is basically the Full Game)

Instruction: Extract the archive directly into the free version's base-game folder and agree to overwrite.

To the Dev: You should use KMSpico to activate Windows, we can see the watermark on some of the animations :KEK:
View attachment 3495446

I checked few, it's there.
hi first of all thank you for doing god's work, i wanna ask the full game archive link u posted includes all the games in it and theyre full content? thank you in advance!!

Aug 5, 2017
The dev provides "free version" of the games on Itch.io which has sexual contents blocked, that can be lifted via the unlocker patches. These unlocker patches were made for the "free version".

The full game archive that I've included is the "full version" of the games which has no restrictions on sexual content, so unlocker patches are no longer required.

I highly recommend downloading the "full version" of the game instead of using the "free version" with patch applied.

If you're only looking to view the scenes, I have uploaded all the .
ohhhhhhhh my bad just noticed this post, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
hi first of all thank you for doing god's work, i wanna ask the full game archive link u posted includes all the games in it and theyre full content? thank you in advance!!
Yeah, you can individually pick which game to download inside of the archive, or download the entire archive.

They're the full version of the game, so all content are there and doesn't need the unlockers.

Reactions: CrownedClowned