geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
I wish this had a better gallery where you could just select the monster+support monster that's having sex.
I find it really hard to trigger the animations I am looking for in the free battle thing.

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
I wish this had a better gallery where you could just select the monster+support monster that's having sex.
I find it really hard to trigger the animations I am looking for in the free battle thing.
There is an actual gallery mode. It need to be unlocked first.
Been too long since I played it so I forgot what's need to be done.

Feb 7, 2022
So, most of this info is taken from the thread , but here is what I've found for collecting the various dolls and naked skins.

Cholate Dolls (the shiny things you can collect on missions):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the naked skins, you collect them on various missions. There does not seem to be a naked skin for the imp or the slime. As for the others:

Most of the credit goes to posts which had already compiled most of this information, though some miscellaneous other posts in the thread contributed as well to help fill in the gaps.

Edit: Forgot to add this to the post initially, so editing it in for completeness.

Attack Imp:
Requires beating enough enemies with the Defense Imp. In my case I'd had over 200 enemies defeated by the Imp (you can check via the Record option on the title menu). May also require some degree of story progress. I don't remember specifically where I was in the story, only that I'd done at least through the first mission of the Wizard's Guild. In the 1.21 build, it does seem to require visiting the brothel and choosing the talk option, then choosing Talk - Imp 2 in Member Talk. Most likely Talk - Imp needs to be seen before this one shows up. If anyone can narrow down the number of beaten enemies or when the talk option is first available it would be appreciated.
TLDR 6-3 is open three chests and kill all enemies that spawn before completing the level.

to get the 6-3 doll you need to open all chests and kill each mage that appears before clearing the level
beware it also bugs if you open two chests at once, it spawns the wrong enemies and thus doesnt give you a doll after killing them all.

my strategy to beat level 6-3 with three stars and get the doll is to use a level 5 lesser succubus with a pan in the back and open the two farther chests as soon as the match starts (do not open the closest chest yet), the lesser succubus will not be strong enough to kill all three target enemies in time, with this you can keep knocking the mages down and try to group them on the right corner.
after opening the first two chests try to stunlock them on the right side corner while luring your succubus there, then keep them there until most if not all are killed or close to dying, when this happens, open the third chest.
you have to open the third chest only after youve reduced the number of mages on screen to prevent chaos, after this, open it quickly to stop your succubus from killing any target enemies and repeat the strategy of stunlocking them in the right corner. Warning: the sparkling mage inside the third chest will instantly use a fullscreen shockwave that will insta kill your bat, and your succubus too if youre really unlucky, dont open it at the start.

tips: if the target enemies are low on their posture, wait for your succubus to grab a mage then knock the target enemy in question down so it gets back up with full posture bars, theyre resistant in that way but you may need to do it once or twice before all mages are dead
this level is hard, and this strategy may require a few tries to get your doll and stars, but it is possible, i've managed to get a clear in an hours worth of tries

also thanks for these tips, i got 6-1 and finished all dolls for this game thanks to the comment above

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Balugnug

May 1, 2022
basically... it's hard to play them with one hand? XD

Nov 3, 2022
So, most of this info is taken from the thread , but here is what I've found for collecting the various dolls and naked skins.

Cholate Dolls (the shiny things you can collect on missions):

As for the naked skins, you collect them on various missions. There does not seem to be a naked skin for the imp or the slime. As for the others:

Most of the credit goes to posts which had already compiled most of this information, though some miscellaneous other posts in the thread contributed as well to help fill in the gaps.

Edit: Forgot to add this to the post initially, so editing it in for completeness.

Attack Imp:
Requires beating enough enemies with the Defense Imp. In my case I'd had over 200 enemies defeated by the Imp (you can check via the Record option on the title menu). May also require some degree of story progress. I don't remember specifically where I was in the story, only that I'd done at least through the first mission of the Wizard's Guild. In the 1.21 build, it does seem to require visiting the brothel and choosing the talk option, then choosing Talk - Imp 2 in Member Talk. Most likely Talk - Imp needs to be seen before this one shows up. If anyone can narrow down the number of beaten enemies or when the talk option is first available it would be appreciated.
The talk option for the Imp seems to be first availible after unlocking the mountain, and the number of defeated enemies doesn´t seem to matter, i got the attack imp with only 26 defeated enemies

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
So will there be dlc with the greyed out stages?
Game is basically done. There probably isn't any dlc coming since the developer for this is already working on a new game. Castle of Temptation has its own thread.

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
racaty times out for me when I click download for some reason, I hope someone can upload a mirror

Edit: Nevermind :'D I was doing so many things at once I thought I checked the mega download link when I didn't. Mega link still works for me

Last edited:

itismallo870

Sep 22, 2021
So I completed the game and I could see another level greyed out on top left corner of the map. How do I unlock it?

webSurfer365

Nov 26, 2023
Just asking since this game is made by the same developer that developed Castle of temptation does it also has a gallery that is already fully unlocked?

Mar 1, 2020
...does it also has a gallery that is already fully unlocked?
iirc Gallery unlocks after game completion. You may try to search for savefile someone shared/posted here, or for mine since I recall some savefiles not working properly for me, but still unlocking gallery tho. Gallery also has colorschemes/nude-mode unlocked separately through color-pallete-drops.

webSurfer365

Nov 26, 2023
iirc Gallery unlocks after game completion. You may try to search for savefile someone shared/posted here, or for mine since I recall some savefiles not working properly for me, but still unlocking gallery tho. Gallery also has colorschemes/nude-mode unlocked separately through color-pallete-drops.
tnx for the heads up.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes