Dmitopur

Jun 26, 2018
i did it on normal: 1imp atk/2 suc (1 atk & 1 sup)/ 1 harpy atk/ 1 lamia atk/ 1 driad sup mass heal. + fry pans to every one if u lose. Still far from 100% challanges. Unlocking imp atk = win, she is op(first 3 locations on hard + 1 random fight, i believe). By the time u beat 6-5 u ll be be completly fed up with all animations, so i see no reason to play after 3d location... Gallery is unlocked after 6-5 + training mod and crazy difficalty. No idea how to unlock the last top left location (chapel or heros castle, whatever).

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
About that....Every is kinda bug out and i eveyone frozen in time like someone use ZA WARUDO...
I was just playing 5-5 and something like that happened there too, when the three birds landed they stood there doing nothing for the rest of the fight it was kinda funny really, it also made that battle super easy

the mage's Ice Pillar can push your apprentices through the top of the screen until their hit by a attack(the attack that knocks them down will not hurt them) while the off screen girl can be healed healing with not bring her back down.

dryad's earth seed can have a similar effect on enemies but will not push them through the top of the screen.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Game is really fun, too bad at stage 3-3 and 3-5 (miracle i made it through 3-3) i get so much lag from my 7 year old laptop. I wont be able to finish this game.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Hello there !

If someone tell me how to get my safefiles from regedit,or from anywhere it is,I am glad to share mine !
And where it is exactly,I did not find here:
-Personalcomputer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\-
(like Something Unlimited,and so on )

I completed the game within 6 hours (3-4 normal,rest with cheat engine).
Not all missions 3 stars,but I completed the story,so I have the gallery,where you can see EVERY pixel animations !
In the brothel,you can replay all dialogs too !

Sorry for bad english !! :)

Note: I realy enjoyed the game(story,gameplay),final stage was quite easy compaire to the Federation ambush in mountains ! XD

Last edited:

Deavl

Oct 7, 2017
May sound weird for a pixel game but there is a Patreon version that is uncensored, and the DLsite version is censored.
I'd just buy it but i dislike having to start and stop a Patreon donation to just give one payment.

Fade

Oct 21, 2016
A compression of this magnitude should be the standard for large games, tbh. Saves a lot of bandwidth and time from having to download from sites that can be slow or sites that throttle your download speed.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
...is it possible to fullscreen this? alt + enter doesn't work and neither does f4
edit: nvm you can change the resolution from options

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
WHY, JUST WHY THE GAME SHOULD BE SO HARD. In some levels my units don't even survive long enough to know what happen, and all enemy range units have such an unfair range.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
WHY, JUST WHY THE GAME SHOULD BE SO HARD. In some levels my units don't even survive long enough to know what happen, and all enemy range units have such an unfair range.
Use Chocho,Knock enemy out from chaneling,and so on !
He is the key in end game !
I used
-3 buffer for him ,Speed,protection,so on (Magegirl,Lamia,Driad)
-1 DPS (Evolved LesserSuccubus) <---Story will unlock it
-2 Healer (Driad)

Affter time,you can buy Skils and Perks for units in shop <----YOU HAVE TO BUY ! XD

Was easy ,just the Federation Ambush was hard,rest of it was easy to me !!

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes