g00km00t

Jan 11, 2019
Nobody has the Patreon version? Tried google it and didn't found anything.

Last edited:

LuKeWaRm

Aug 19, 2017
I really like this game. I thought it was fun. I didn't even try to have camera scroll on the mouse before I played the game lol. I didn't ,ind the loading as I'm always multi tasking when I play h-games so when that's loading, I was doing something else. I beat the game without grinding much at all as well. My only problem came from that sometimes units would freeze when doing an attack (which I used to cheese some parts of the game lol) so I had to restart the game.

jeveasy

Jun 21, 2017
Is there a gallery, if so do you have to beat it?
I beat it on easy and I only unlocked free battle mode, I'm trying to beat it on hard now. But I suspect that you need the collectibles to unlock gallery mode.

Edit I jumped the gun after you beat the game the gallery can be found in the main menu, but since I beat every challenge beforehand I am not sure if that is needed or not.

Dec 20, 2017
Came and found this game due to this article:
The DLsite lists the first release as 6/6/2019, and last update as 18/6/2019. However, this thread last updated on the 1/6/2019. Does that mean the version listed here is old?

g00km00t

Jan 11, 2019
Came and found this game due to this article:
The DLsite lists the first release as 6/6/2019, and last update as 18/6/2019. However, this thread last updated on the 1/6/2019. Does that mean the version listed here is old?
Yeah, hope someone can help us on this. Latest version also has new contents and also bugfixes. The seven seas only has 1.00 dlsite version, which is old as blueknight said.

CarbonBeast

Aug 24, 2017
this game is really reaaly good. i love the animations, translations, battlestyle, music, story and the rpg aspect^^ but the controlls killed me.. only mouse mode sucks; you just want to move some steps? nope. cam jump from screen to screen.. i recomand keyboard mode (aka A,D + Mouse) unless you are a lefty (arrow keys dont work.. i still give 5/5) :/

darkwhite1602

Mar 1, 2019
Can you be more clear on what's new in the update and how to unlock the content? Something about the unchained imp needing to defeat more characters???

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes