Alexander Krisnov

Russian Spy
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
1.png

Overview:
You control a small army of demons and your goal is to have them rape the warriors of a fantasy town. You play as a small bat and you can commandeer your demons with simple orders, though they fight well enough without input.

There's a demo out with three stages. The bat follows your cursor and you open the orders menu by right-clicking. Holding down left-click does a spin attack which breaks boxes and knocks down enemies.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-03
Release Date: 2019-06-17
Developer: Poring - -
Publisher: -
Censored: No
Version: 1.21
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

How to Run in English:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.gif 2.png BSH05_SiteHuse.gif HAH02-2_BackH01_400.gif HAH03_SiteH01_400.gif SAH02_BackHugH05_400.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
you send minions to rape them but i dont understand how you intrerupt the attacks .... i see the bat symbol but how you interact with it?

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
It´s funny. Just two days ago I remembered playing the demo and was wondering what happened to the game, but could not remember the name of it. Now it´s here.

Reactions: BoiohBoi

156_163_146_167

Jun 5, 2017
you send minions to rape them but i dont understand how you intrerupt the attacks .... i see the bat symbol but how you interact with it?
Hold down LMB and release to attack as the bat. Do this when the symbol appears and you interrupt the attack.

156_163_146_167

Jun 5, 2017
Does this game has some sort of gallery feature? I haven't encountered anything like that yet, and because of the nature of the game it can become difficult to enjoy the animations within the chaos.

Edit: The Patreon posts mention a Free Battle mode and Gallery mode. For now I'm going to assume those are unlocked at the end since I haven't seen those yet.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes