Seeking Attack on Titan Games?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Galactic

May 27, 2018
Hey just wondering if there any attack on titan games, did some looking around on here and couldn't really find anything. If there isn't I'm surprised, as its been around for quite some time. Also I was specifically looking to see if there was a trainer for this, but I really doubt it if I can't even find one game. Thanks!

Reactions: Felfox

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hey just wondering if there any attack on titan games, did some looking around on here and couldn't really find anything. If there isn't I'm surprised, as its been around for quite some time. Also I was specifically looking to see if there was a trainer for this, but I really doubt it if I can't even find one game. Thanks!
Licensed properties don't really get as many games as one might think. We have a few, and most of them either are trainers or are a variation on one. It's a huge investment of time and energy to make a game. As a result most people making them are doing so with the intent of getting paid. Its dangerous to make a game off a licensed property if you want to make money.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
The only two that come to mind is stuff that isn't on here because they are not fully translated.

Everything else from the looks of it seems to be small flash games which I can hardly call games tbh.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote