Attention: 10/31/18 - Massive i13/ Ironman13 sale going on at Daz3D. $2.99 bundles!!!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey y'all!

For those of you that like to shop for Daz3D bargains, well today's Plat Club sale is worth a look...

Anyways, scroll down a bit and you should see the Ironman 13 sale. There are (currently, as I type this) a LOT of bundled items in this list, which you can grab for $2.99 each, as long as you buy a Debut New release. You only need to buy one debut new release, and I'm not seeing any PC+ membership requirement for the i13 items...

Some of the other sale items are good too (say 15% off a gift card with purchase, nice way to save 15% on future purchases if you don't mind banking some cash as Daz store credit), but the i13 bundled stuff is by far the best deal at the moment I think...

A lot of these bundles include environments, an outfit, and some poses. So if you were looking for say a farm bundle, library bundle, a dorm room collection...

And, for those that acquire this stuff through other means, well by all means nothing to see here, carry on!

And yeah, you might want to jump on this, given the Daz sales team's love of taking stuff out of a sale as the day progresses... I doubt it'll be there tomorrow in any case.