Ren'Py Abandoned Aunt Debby [Ep. 2] [SerialNumberComics]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.png
Overview:
Damien is 19 years old, smart and a little rebel of a character, but so far he still plays by the rules. Will he changes? no one knows, let's see how the story unfolds in the next version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 28/09-2017
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: Episode 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Win: - -

WQckSTxixBGryiOzRH3TKMbjoe_PfDs2fEsmpTCeAK05TOorkywIU5OS-dVxw_E0.jpg 12783520652882682905.jpg

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
The writing is pretty awful and the Aunt is a little more than a control-freak. She's straight up annoying. And I'm not looking forward to the inevitable cock-blocking the male cousin is going to be doing.

The art is really nice though. No recycled models from other games that I could see either, which is always nice.

Meko

Jun 20, 2017
The writing is pretty awful and the Aunt is a little more than a control-freak. She's straight up annoying. And I'm not looking forward to the inevitable cock-blocking the male cousin is going to be doing.

The art is really nice though. No recycled models from other games that I could see either, which is always nice.
Actually the dude model is also used by 'Big Brother' :p

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"" Damien is 19 years old, smart and a little rebel of a character, but so far he still plays by the rules. Will he changes? no one knows, let's see how the story unfolds in the next version. ""

sooo , this version is useless then ....

i got that

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Actually the dude model is also used by 'Big Brother' :p
what ?

i dont think ..

big brother :

this one :

they dont look the same at all to me

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
+
Above average english
Aunt is okay looking
1 - 3 fap worthy scenes - if you want
Dev probably won't blue ball that much
-
Stock models but slightly altered
Story is not that interesting and some chars will act impulsive in a ridiculous manner
Eric
Visual Novel, not a game

You should try it but don't expect too much from this version nor furture versions.

Reactions: bolinha123

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
how much content is in this any sex or is it just nude tease horse shit that I can get by having my nuts blue viced from dating my daughter?

Also oh boy here we go anther dev putting the money cart before the horse

I said this once I will say it again my guy if you are in the making h games profession for money stop now because it's only gonna end bad for you this kinda shit you need time dedication and most of all patience cause no one is gonna donate to you if you are about the money...

Last edited:

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
how much content is in this any sex or is it just nude tease horse shit that I can get by having my nuts blue viced from big brother?

Also oh boy here we go anther dev putting the money cart before the horse

I said this once I will say it again my guy if you are in the making h games profession for money stop now because it's only gonna end bad for you this kinda shit you need time dedication and most of all patience cause no one is gonna donate to you if you are about the money...

There's one very brief nude scene with the neighbor, if I'm remembering correctly. All things consider though this game is garbage so far.

Reactions: Wellmaybe
J

JoanaStevens

i will pass on this on, the mc looks like 12 and not 19

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Oh you do photography, let me model for you, oh by the way I'm wearing a bikini under this please take pictures, follow me to my house and take pictures of my boobs now. 0 subtlety.
Oh you are at the pool, did you ask permission for that, oh you went to talk to the neighbor, did you get permission for that. Hell there's a(n optional) scene where you get on your hands and knees and beg forgiveness, there's a line and we have gone far beyond it.

Reactions: Bambino

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
I know that a lot of people here seems not interested in this game, but i would be very glad if anyone could share the episode 1 of this game.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes