RPGM - Completed - Aunt Don't Be Sad [Final] [DanGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

darthdingo

Very linear and a bit slow get through. At one point the older actions stop generating points of affection and you kind of have to do the more sexual ones, which makes it a bit more time consuming. Still, it's a simple story for a quick fap, and it gets the job done when it comes to entertaining and wasting a couple hours. An hour and ten minutes for me, to be exact. Gonna try the other games next, by the same creator.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Blade90

Idk why is everyone bashing this game but tbh i loved it, it is a nice rpg that gets you to do something (unlike VN i really don't enjoy those) but it doesn't hinder you from getting to the good stuff and teases you often so you keep going.

I personally enjoy that since i like to take my time, and text isn't that much of an issue, sure there are mistakes but even the dumbest guy that barely understands english could figure out what needs to be done, its a bit grindy but its not like its the worse one out there, for a total play for around 1 hour and a half, it really feels like you got what you where out for with the cover of the main menu.

I love Dangames as a whole tbh but yeah this is up there.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

wrs_supernova

Ps: to any review saying why people are talking bad about this game.... are you being paid? While this is not horrible, to say this is great... you're just misleading people.

-Aunt, don't make me grind!-

TLDR:
    About an hour of grindplaygameplay. Managed to find two game breaking bugs.
    Ok Aunt, stupid-looking MC.
    Some events do not build affection.
    Bad implementation of energy system (but not thaaaaat bad).
    Simple animations.

Too Long, Did Read:
    Energy/Food/Cleanliness system is badly implemented.
    It ends up being the average grind fest.
    You should 'waste' the first days just build total energy to be able to do more than 2 actions a day.
    Then random events happen, which do not build affection or advance the story. Just consume energy/food/cleanliness and most times ain't even 'sexy' events.

Small animations loop, with few variations. They ain't bad, they're just too short.
    Not that rewarding, you know?
    Aunt looks good, which may be the saving grace.
    MC has a funny-looking face.
    Uncle is a smurf

Story-wise, ain't much. It lacks the seduction/corruption and falls only on the "Oh, it must be normal for guys your age" aunt reaction.
    Uncle interruptions early game, beyond annoying, gave a feeling that we could go in a way of 'secret sex' kind of game. Didn't develop that. Didn't develop much.

About bugs, found two

1 - Out of nowhere a memory error happened while loading an image.
    Now, it's been years since I touched RPG Maker. But I guess that's a feat?
    Luckily I had recently saved, or else the game would have ended just after the BJ.
    2 - the interactions in the office are buggy. You get inside a loop and cannot choose different options, just really early on when you could only talk. But I guess I didn't miss much

Overall, it was just enough not to be mad of wasting my time, but it was really close.
    If this was a first game, then it was decent. Not much, but honest work (or try), you know?
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Shirouste

I didn't have fun playing this game. The art is average, the animation is pretty bad (it's often just 2 frames), and, my god, this is grindy. You sometimes get random (?) events that replace normal events but doesn't increase the affection your aunt has for you (and that's what you need to progress the game). In the end, you end up repeating the same stuff and hoping you will be able to max out the affection you can get in one day and unlock the next level.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Even if you look at this as low-depth wank material, it's still not great. Firstly it's kinda grindy - you have to navigate the house, finding your aunt in order to raise your affection level from 0 to 100. Things usually unlock at every 20pts, sometimes 10pts. There are some minigames which are fine I guess, but you're going to be doing a lot of repetitive actions.

Then, once you get into the content, the writing is just a flop. You say "lets fuck" she says "okie doke" and then the sex scene plays and you're done. Dialog is very brief when it occurs - I'm not asking for a novel but what is here is barely any better than nothing at all.

Finally, there are several non-repeatable event type scenes which are very convoluted to unlock and find. Some of this is due to poor game design, some of this is just due to bugs. There also appears to be no ending - you hit 100 affection and maybe there is another event or two but that seems to be it. The characters are presumably trapped in this house for the rest of time.

Despite all this, the game does provide you with a somewhat kinky scenario, with a very attractive woman, and some good art/animations (idk what above review is referring to, all the animations I saw were like the reverse cowgirl scene sampled on OP - many frames). There is music, but no character audio of any kind. Overall, it's fine. I can't see how anyone could seriously think this is better than 3 stars/average. I would call it 2.5 myself.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Argrond

TL; DR
    Short avg game for some hours, everything could be better and enjoyable if done more throughtoutly, but it has some charm on its own. Not very much unfortunately...
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Hanz

It was average, the renders were good, the sex scenes were okay. The animation was a little clunky but not ugly. The biggest issue is that the scenes were tied to an affection stat. There were a few scenes were you got different outfits once you reached a certain threshold, but weren't seen again afterward.

The late game sucks, as far as I could find there was one scene where you have sex with the Aunt in your room and then can never repeat it again. It was just strange.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

gao23

The good:
    - sexy little moments of corruption and groping.
    -the aunty is a pretty cute render, and agullible bimbo
    -the dialoge is bessedly lean (SERESIOULY, message to ALL WRITERS- stop writinga hundred pages of prattling banter. NO ONE is playing your game for the subtle reparte.)
    -the kid is hilariously ugly. Even his walk animation is goofy. I totally consider this a plus.
    -the minigames, although really simplistic, at least add some interactivity.

The bad:
    -gets a little grindy. Wouldn't mind a few more events around the house just to add to the variety
    -Aunty's O-Face is disturbing LOL

Overall, lean, simple and satisfying. Everything I want in an adult game!
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Sera Zero

a short, simple, very straightforward game.
    you are confined to one apartment, have 3 needs to keep fulfilled (sleep, hygiene, food), and just grind out the affection points to get the scenes by doing chores or talking to her. there are also two very simple minigames, one is washing dishes, the other is getting yoga/massage skills for access to corresponding scenes.

for some reason MC's face is very dumb. why do spanish devs tend to make MC's faces dumb???