Unity Aunt's House (3D) [Development Thread]

AceStudio

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
banner_f95.jpg

Hello everyone! I’m a solo developer, and I’ve been working on my first NSFW game, "Aunt's House," for quite some time. Now that the core mechanics and concept are coming together, I’d love to share it with you all.

The main plot centers on the protagonist moving into his aunt’s house, where she lives with her two daughters and her husband. As you live with them, you’ll discover that what appeared to be a strong family from the outside has some underlying issues. Will you help fix the family’s issues, or will you exploit them for your own advantage?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tags
* 3D game
* Male Protagonist
* Incest
* Milf
* Cheating
* Vaginal

Planned Tags
* Harem
* Netori (You will not get cucked, but you will cuck somebody else :))
* Oral
* Anal
* And more...

The game is designed to be story-driven, featuring a classic main storyline with optional side quests that can be skipped. While a full sandbox mode isn’t planned, there might be a light version added later (still undecided). I also kept grinding to a minimum to ensure the game remains engaging without becoming too easy.

Currently, I'm preparing the first demo version for release. It will include the intro (the first day) of the story, some dialogues, and other interactions within the house, which is the sole location for this demo. If all goes according to plan and no major bugs arise, the demo should be available around early to mid-September.

Also join the projects Discord

Links:

Please keep in mind that this is early in development. The visuals and story may undergo changes as I continue to work on the game.

Last edited:

ProMeee

Aug 7, 2024
View attachment 3903553

Hello everyone! I’m a solo developer, and I’ve been working on my first NSFW game, "Aunt's House," for quite some time. Now that the core mechanics and concept are coming together, I’d love to share it with you all.

The main plot centers on the protagonist moving into his aunt’s house, where she lives with her two daughters and her husband. As you live with them, you’ll discover that what appeared to be a strong family from the outside has some underlying issues. Will you help fix the family’s issues, or will you exploit them for your own advantage?

Planned Tags
* 3D game
* Male Protagonist
* Incest (Originally planned and impolemented as step-cest, but since I do not plan to use Patreon, it most likely will be changed to "real")
* Harem
* Cheating
* Netori (You will not get cucked, but you will cuck somebody else :))
* Oral
* Vaginal
* Anal
* And more...

The game is designed to be story-driven, featuring a classic main storyline with optional side quests that can be skipped. While a full sandbox mode isn’t planned, there might be a light version added later (still undecided). I also kept grinding to a minimum to ensure the game remains engaging without becoming too easy.

Currently, I'm preparing the first demo version for release. It will include the intro (the first day) of the story, some dialogues, and other interactions within the house, which is the sole location for this demo. If all goes according to plan and no major bugs arise, the demo should be available around early to mid-September.

Also join the projects Discord

Links:

Please keep in mind that this is early in development. The visuals and story may undergo changes as I continue to work on the game.

I'm new here and this one is my favorite so far, can't wait to play

Reactions: AceStudio

ProMeee

Aug 7, 2024
came back to say that 've already checked a lot of games here, but man. this is the one that caught my eye the most

AceStudio

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Hi :D
I wanted to share a quick update on the project for those who are interested! Development is progressing smoothly, and I've finished the first version. Right now, I'm focused on polishing it up and fixing a lot of bugs along the way!

The planned release date for the first version is September 1st, but if I finish earlier, I’ll release it sooner. I might also need a proofreader for this version, if you're interessted in that, you can text me here or in my discord.

Reactions: TheExordick

AceStudio

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Hey everyone,

I wanted to let you know that the initial release of the game will be delayed by 1-2 days. During the playtests, we discovered an unexpected critical bug that needs to be addressed. I’ll take the time to fix the issue, test everything again, and then upload the game here.

Thank you!

AceStudio

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Hello there!

Today is the day! I'm excited to finally share the initial version (v0.0.1) with everyone!

Win:

I would greatly appreciate it if you could join my Discord and share your feedback. If you encounter any bugs, you can report them there as well.

Have fun playing!

ProMeee

Aug 7, 2024
The game is awesome! A lot of options and you can walk everywhere
P.s.: I really liked the night scene :sneaky: :sneaky: :whistle: