badboy010203

May 6, 2017
How do you read the book? I only have it in my inventory but can't figure how to actuslly read it (android btw).

EDIT: nvm, I had to click on the garden outside my house

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018

With:
-Ohro is now the main protagonist.
-The game is now a platformer.
-Only playable on Newgrounds.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

With:
-Ohro is now the main protagonist.
-The game is now a platformer.
-Only playable on Newgrounds.
WOW... That has some Mind bogglingly good Art work.
Amazing amount of content for an update too. You have really outdone yourself.
I'd give it a 9.8 out of 10.
P.S. : How long till you add a scene with the twins and their mother and aunt all together ?

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
So I am guessing the sicle lets your harvest crops without using mana ? what's the new bush ?
Yes, the sickle allows for manaless harvesting ( ), the new plant is a strawberry bush.

All the other garden-related info, specifically the reworked consume spell, will come soon in the Weekly Recap.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I am so laughably bad I don't even know what to do after breaking my shovel and being told I need something to pry open my chest.
Talk to the doofuses badass dudes at the bar ... they will teach you how to pick locks and steal shit acquire your inherited property from the box. As for the shovel thing... I don't really remember but I guess you can try to buy a new one from the huge titted shorty nice lady at the store.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

V_F

May 11, 2017
Talk to the doofuses badass dudes at the bar ... they will teach you how to pick locks and steal shit acquire your inherited property from the box. As for the shovel thing... I don't really remember but I guess you can try to buy a new one from the huge titted shorty nice lady at the store.
I haven't even left the house yet. I open the map and it's just the house and clouds everywhere....

V_F

May 11, 2017
Seriously, I have done the following: woken up to my "guest" naked in the next room with no dialogue options, found a shovel, broke said shovel, found a stump I can't do anything with, found the tutorial, and found a box I can't open. I cannot for the life of me do anything else.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Seriously, I have done the following: woken up to my "guest" naked in the next room with no dialogue options, found a shovel, broke said shovel, found a stump I can't do anything with, found the tutorial, and found a box I can't open. I cannot for the life of me do anything else.
Talk to Ivy on the first floor, she appears there in the afternoon, that should unlock the village.

4.80 star(s) 161 Votes