Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Oooh great work with this update Mirthal, absolutely love Crystal. She may be my favorite character in the game yet!
How do you actually do anything with crystal, keeps saying she is busy, i've bought beer and had a drink, Can't think of anything else to get her attention.

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Hm...how do you continue on with a savegame? I liked this so far, but I don't want to recreate all the progress with each update :D

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
How do you actually do anything with crystal, keeps saying she is busy, I've bought beer and had a drink, Can't think of anything else to get her attention.
On any new version, check the comments on the patreon post itself.
Any question you have it probably has been answered already.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
As for the two most common questions for this build

Crystal is busy; what do I do?
Play the bar minigame to at least the sixth level.

Where can I get the strawberries?
Those spawn in the garden on cloudy days.

Remember that you can check the village fountain for clues at night.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Hm...how do you continue on with a savegame? I liked this so far, but I don't want to recreate all the progress with each update :D
The game save files are retro-compatible, just opening a new build should have all your files there.

if you are using android BEWARE, an uninstall of the game gets rid of the savefiles, download the new .apk and install that, it should update it automatically.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Mirthal hi there dev !

big BIG fan of your game

been following it for an year now !

i have a few questions for ya

1. where's your Game Dev badge ? you're awesome at it, please get one !

2. can you tell us how long is Aurelia planned to be ? considering we're on 0.10.2 at the moment ?

3. Is there any FFM threesome or lesbian content planned for this game ?

thank you so much for making this game, the art is awesome !

Best of Luck !

Reactions: Mirthal

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Thanks fuckyouassholes !

1. where's your Game Dev badge ? you're awesome at it, please get one !
To be honest, I'm new to the entire concept of forums, so I'm quite clueless about a lot of stuff going around here.
Now that I know that even exists, I'll contact a staff member for it.

2. can you tell us how long is Aurelia planned to be ? considering we're on 0.10.2 at the moment ?
We got a [Game Progress] section on our ; the game right now it's at 36% completed.
That only includes what we consider the "bare essentials" (7 main characters, endings, locations), more content might be added down Aurelia's production.

Sadly content comes slowly because 2D manual animation is incredibly slow to create, especially when compared with something like 3D renders for example, which are comparatively much faster to make.
On top of that, none of us in the team is working on Aurelia full time, we all have jobs and some even family to attend too, which makes Aurelia's production even slower.
Luckily, we've got a couple of ideas to add more content without killing the deadlines or quality of the project that we'll shortly implement.

On the meanwhile, we are incredibly grateful to the fans that understand that this kind of animation/scenes take long, and still decide to stick with us, thanks.

3. Is there any FFM threesome or lesbian content planned for this game ?

Both FFM and FF are planned for the game. :D
These scenes will involve 4 ladies of our 7 main characters.

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
To be honest, I'm entirely new to the entire concept of forums, so I'm quite clueless about a lot of stuff going around here.
Go to the home page, on the right side you'll see the staff online. Message one of them and ask if you can get the dev tag, link this thread so they can see you are actually a dev.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Go to the home page, on the right side you'll see the staff online. Message one of them and ask if you can get the dev tag, link this thread so they can see you are actually a dev.
Thanks, I'll do.

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
is there a list with the cheats or are they not implemented yet?
Cheats are an exclusive Patreon reward.

But you can easily edit your save file for similar results, some have talked about it in this same threat if I recall correctly.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks fuckyouassholes !

To be honest, I'm new to the entire concept of forums, so I'm quite clueless about a lot of stuff going around here.

We got a [Game Progress] section on our ; the game right now it's at 36% completed.
That only includes what we consider the "bare essentials" (7 main characters, endings, locations), more content might be added down Aurelia's production.

Sadly content comes slowly because 2D manual animation is incredibly slow to create, especially when compared with something like 3D renders for example, which are comparatively much faster to make.
On top of that, none of us in the team is working on Aurelia full time, we all have jobs and some even family to attend too, which makes Aurelia's production even slower.
Luckily, we've got a couple of ideas to add more content without killing the deadlines or quality of the project that we'll shortly implement.

On the meanwhile, we are incredibly grateful to the fans that understand that this kind of animation/scenes take long, and still decide to stick with us, thanks.

View attachment 329650

Both FFM and FF are planned for the game. :D
These scenes will involve 4 ladies of our 7 main characters.
thanks alot

this reply was quite ... amusing :D

i wish you the VERY best !

Reactions: Mirthal

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
It says 0.10.2 on the OP, but the version number in-game 0.09.2? What I'm I doing wrong working at the bar! It shows customers, a picture of the drink they want, I click on that drink and the only thing that happens is the hearts (four chances to fuck up before the shifts over) runs out!

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
It says 0.10.2 on the OP, but the version number in-game 0.09.2? What I'm I doing wrong working at the bar! It shows customers, a picture of the drink they want, I click on that drink and the only thing that happens is the hearts (four chances to fuck up before the shifts over) runs out!
To check if you've got the newest version click in the I in the top right on the main menu. When working on the bar you have to drag the drinks of choice onto the customers.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
4.80 star(s) 162 Votes