tikvontonik

Feb 27, 2018
Stuck on Scarlet, and calling out a typo:

Naamu says

Not seeing any new options, and the old options don't seem to do anything new.

I'm also seeing the thieves constantly give me the directions to the stash, and the stash is continually lootable.
Speak with minotaur guy

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
Does events like "Extra wood" and "Kitchen accident" require to start a new game? there is a way to trigger them?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
sorry to be the densest motherfucker on the planet, but what am I missing here
Did you do the quest where you protect a cart for the guy on the right in that picture (whatever his name was)? Iirc he show up after/during that.

If in doubt what to do check the log which girl is missing content and ask the "dragon" at the lake about her after giving him a bit of gold.

duck414

Jan 3, 2018
Go to the tavern earlier in the day.
Did you do the quest where you protect a cart for the guy on the right in that picture (whatever his name was)? Iirc he show up after/during that.

If in doubt what to do check the log which girl is missing content and ask the "dragon" at the lake about her after giving him a bit of gold.
Minotaur man is there at noon/morning.

Thanks all. Minotaur is not there at any time of day, Soran has not given me any quests. I paid off Janet's debt with my cheated money. Soran only offers to let me play blackjack. When asked about Soran, Orson just gives the standard line about "he's the one to ask."

Scarlet is the only one I'm missing scenes for; and I get the "tabern" line I mentioned in my post above.

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks all. Minotaur is not there at any time of day, Soran has not given me any quests. I paid off Janet's debt with my cheated money. Soran only offers to let me play blackjack. When asked about Soran, Orson just gives the standard line about "he's the one to ask."

Scarlet is the only one I'm missing scenes for; and I get the "tabern" line I mentioned in my post above.
That's just odd, are you sure you have the newest version?

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I noticed 17.3 has been out for a bit now, bit the android version hasnt been updated since 15.2.

For this game, is that usually done by a 3rd party, such as the66?

duck414

Jan 3, 2018
I figured out the issue. I never found the bookshelf and never did the Water or Fire elemental training, which never triggered Soran's job quest, which never allowed the minotaur to spawn, which didn't let me progress with Scarlet.

asdasdasdad

Sep 11, 2017
I search on achievement through this thread, but it seems nobody got them all yet. So these are the achievements i managed to find. One inbetween the two gardening ones i unlocked must be another gardening achievement. Ive tried harvesting plants just before they bloomed, ive tried planting, then overgrowing it once, then cutting it before it would bloom, I tried changing the weather a bunch of times, ive tried only one type only, but those didnt work.

I also found two more while testing some stuff (not depicted), are you dead or something (sleep 3 days straight), personality crisis (rename yourself in the menu (click on your bag).

I tried the same with scarlet (renamed her sister/mother/daughter/slave/son/father/lumberjack/guard), but whatever the keyword is, i couldnt find it. The hint ohro gives about seizing a bull by the balls instead of the horns doesnt seem to lead to anything (clicked on karos a bunch of times). Talking about karos, there is probably an achievement for getting to some late wave, but i got sick of it after wave 20. Maybe thats what 42 refers to?

edit: clicking the bug report button in the bottom left of the menu also gives you an achievement
edit2: clicking on the box inbetween are you dead and helping the community gives you another achievement.

Filebitter

Aug 27, 2019
There will be hints for achievements in v18, but for now you can use notepad to edit your save file and give yourself achievements to see what they are.

Gold to 25k
Tavern to lvl 15
Gardening - combust an alluring golden fruit successfully
Days of gameplay to 100
Help Lily create 10 agility potions
Rename yourself to Mirthal, Walnuss or Gurren.
Aurelia achievements.png

Last edited:

mangawizard

Nov 4, 2019
The clock enigma has no purpose at this point in the game. One of the next updates is "Giving the Clock Enigma A Purpose". I hope you haven't been spinning that thing for some time.
LOL No I haven't! Just thought a bit confusing that the changelog says "added new minigame: Clock Enigma" when theres no minigame nor enigma, just a broken clock. Thought I was missing something very obvious! :LUL:

Mar 18, 2019
LOL No I haven't! Just thought a bit confusing that the changelog says "added new minigame: Clock Enigma" when theres no minigame nor enigma, just a broken clock. Thought I was missing something very obvious! :LUL:
Yeah, it's a bit confusing but it just means that the game part of the minigame was in the game. :LUL:

Mirthal

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
We decided last moment to delay the clock's enigma "content" to v18 due to time constraints.
It's mostly a new way to enter Melkor's tomb, as the old way was a bit confusing and obscure.

4.80 star(s) 160 Votes