RPGM - Abandoned - Aurora: Urban Secrets [v0.2.1] [MANTIX]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MrNicolas

Art 8/10: Just good renders (Nicole model looks lovely, my personal favorite).

Story 7/10: Very interesting what will happen next.

Sound 9/10: Lots of sounds and music.

Humor 10/10: A lot of different jokes and funny situations.

Combat system 6/10: Good animation, but not enough interesting fights.

Skill system 9/10 (Lockpick,Perception,Dexterity,Speech,Strength and Energe): fantastic potential, especially if it is possible to use them in the scenes.

P.S. If you do not know how to play JRPG, you may have difficulties in passing the game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

LizardUniverse

Didn't notice this was RPGM
    Decided to give it a shot.... Why are RPGM games like this? is it RPGM or the devs?
    Beggar the issue was constant repetition, being nearly unplayable wthout a walkthrough
    With this the mobs are just absurd, I'm not sure if the dev(s) is sadistic at this point.
    The rats... The goddam rats that are a pain to get through
    and imo its implied by that you wont need a clinic multiple times
    -you need double strike btw so hope you've got the money for that and multiple clinic visits
    and after the mission is done you think oh i can jus drop this shit off
    but nooooo RATKING! some asshole who dishes out 92 damage per turn... nice...
    trolling is just way too much with this...
    I'd give it a 1 but i'd just say a 2 because of the character models.
    the progression just isn't balanced in any way you go from having 400 hp fighting 1 35 dpt mob to having 600 vs 60 dpt mobs x 3.
    there's virtually no way to gain xp or farm somewhat to prep you for these ridiculous fights.
    The armor and weapons are ridiculously expensive, facing the same issue as the take on xp (very limited in the way you can earn it).
    It just doesn't feel smooth at all
    and if someone else managed to make this work pls do tell me.
    idk i really just dk