Tool Others Ren'Py Completed Autoit Typer Script

spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
I get tired of all these games that require me to type things in, so i finally got my hand off my dick long enough to make a simple script that works with most games and has a configurable file you can make for each game. This way it remembers a specific set of commands for each game. Default button is print screen, you can change the script to use a different key or a different file name(Not the executable)

The executable is only there for people who do not want to download autoit, the script is my preffered way to use this. But You can use it however you want. If you make changes to it, and want to share it, please feel free to do so. It took me a total of 5 minutes to write this. I spent more time writing this post and uploading it, lol.

Interface instructions. Has three typing box drop down menus. You can add your own commands here, but they wont save, if you want them permanent you need to add them to the commands.txt file.

First is for opening the console
Second is for the command
Third is for closing or submitting the console/command.

If any box is left blank it is ignored.

View attachment [VIRUS] autoit.typer.v0.0001.7z
Cant get a screenshot to upload or show... something about administrator...

spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
it works with any game, and Im annoyed by many games that quiz you on things requiring you to type things in, one hand operations preferred. But the biggest offender in my opinion is "Main Seduction"