Automatic ignore

Ákos dscda

Nov 1, 2018
Hey,

So I've been meaning to ask if this thing does anything at all? Even though I check the option to automatically ignore NTR games, it doesn't do anything... whenever a new NTR game appears, I still have to manually ignore them...

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
What made you think those are automatic?
It's just area of effect solution, aka 'put multiple threads with this tag into my ignore list.'
Obviously won't work on newly created threads with that tag, you need to ignore those again. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: tanstaafl

Ákos dscda

Nov 1, 2018
What made you think those are automatic?
It's just area of effect solution, aka 'put multiple threads with this tag into my ignore list.'
Obviously won't work on newly created threads with that tag, you need to ignore those again. :whistle::coffee:
I mean it says "Also ignore threads which contain these tags" .. It seemed pretty self-explanatory what it was/should be doing..
Also newly created or not they DO contain that tag.. Moreover, unless I have completely misunderstood, it should ignore previously created games that include the tag as well, but it does not do that either.. But maybe I'm just misunderstanding something significantly

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I mean it says "Also ignore threads which contain these tags" .. It seemed pretty self-explanatory what it was/should be doing..
Also newly created or not they DO contain that tag.. Moreover, unless I have completely misunderstood, it should ignore previously created games that include the tag as well, but it does not do that either.. But maybe I'm just misunderstanding something significantly
you have misinterpreted. The word Also does not mean continuing, it just means "and any similar" for that one time click.