Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Truthfully I think they should make a rpgm tag on this site because I hate seeing the pictures and getting excited to play a game and then find out that it's rpgm and I deflate like a balloon because I know that most rpgm games have that incredibly stupid overhead tiny character map crap that looks like it was made in the damned 80s and always has maps that are stupid large and almost absolutely nothing to do in them but walk around for almost a damn hour in order to get anywhere. Not to mention everyone uses the same damned assets even though you can make your own. In my opinion people that use rpgm are half assing a game and should be flogged with a cat o nine tails for being bad developers.
You do realize there is an rpgm tag right? Always has been? Right next to the name of the game? Unless of course the time your talking about wasting is the one click? If that’s really the whole reason you’ve gotten wound up, then...yikes. Besides tags are for the content of the game not the engine it’s run on (such as male protagonist, anal, pregnancy, etc) Hope you were able to understand!

Sep 22, 2018
You do realize there is an rpgm tag right? Always has been? Right next to the name of the game? Unless of course the time your talking about wasting is the one click? If that’s really the whole reason you’ve gotten wound up, then...yikes. Besides tags are for the content of the game not the engine it’s run on (such as male protagonist, anal, pregnancy, etc) Hope you were able to understand!
Yeah I'm talking about one click. And you haven't seen me get wound up. I'm just stating my opinion. And I'm not alone in this predilection considering most of the rpgm games have been ported to renpy. If my opinion is too much for you I suggest finding something better to do with your time.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Oh My Gawd! The preview images ACTUALLY made my penis crawl back into my body! Not just a weenie-shrink-er but I'm a full-on hermaphrodite now! Even the women are gross! BLUUP! Hack! Hack! I just vomited a little. 5 stars? really?

PS: Have you ever seen a Horror movie? There's always HOT girls or a Sexy Cheerleader who gets naked just before she hung by a meat-hook.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Oh My Gawd! The preview images ACTUALLY made my penis crawl back into my body! Not just a weenie-shrink-er but I'm a full-on hermaphrodite now! Even the women are gross! BLUUP! Hack! Hack! I just vomited a little. 5 stars? really?
i wouldn't take the ratings on f95 too seriously. lots of 'em are pretty bad and half heartedly written.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah I'm talking about one click. And you haven't seen me get wound up. I'm just stating my opinion. And I'm not alone in this predilection considering most of the rpgm games have been ported to renpy. If my opinion is too much for you I suggest finding something better to do with your time.
Didn’t mean to get you upset, just funny how some people find the strangest things to complain about.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018

PS: Have you ever seen a Horror movie? There's always HOT girls or a Sexy Cheerleader who gets naked just before she hung by a meat-hook.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
i wouldn't take the ratings on f95 too seriously. lots of 'em are pretty bad and half heartedly written.
Yeah, I know THX.
I usually look at the ratings, then images and then the keywords before downloading. So if transformation is in the keywords (Dudes with Boobs) I'm OUT. Bestiality... OUT. Furry? Probably not but I'll think about it.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So I'm stuck in the sewers,
I've found the girl,
then the cats been dropped down with the gun,
I've then found the door as the cat
been given a riddle but instead of being given an option to answer it the girl smashes the lock with her gun then I jump back to the step above and I'm in a loop...

edit figured it out it wasn't a loop as such I just needed to back track

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Didn't get much of the new content because the game freezes when going to library.
I've not played this before but is it the first time you went into the library? I've been in once, so far. No idea how far i am through the game though.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
second preview image looks like Edgar Bergen in his last days..does Charlie McCarthy appear to dummy-hump her in the hind-quarters? (this is reallllly old humour....so do not be ashamed if you feel the need to stare blankly at me...)

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I've not played this before but is it the first time you went into the library? I've been in once, so far. No idea how far i am through the game though.
Yes I have. This happened after events in 0.4 version. This new content seems rather unfinished to me (speaking of how comfortable her bed is while she's downstairs etc.).

ThaChocobo

Dec 27, 2018
I liked it, looking forward to more(Bianka).
I do have to wonder if there's anything more with johannes? (husband) planned. Is he just being cucked out of the picture or will he also be involved in any route (transformed?).

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes