3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

jerricho13

Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Autumn Boulevard.jpg

Overview:
Sylvessa Moonfarer is trying to get to The Castle. Trying to stop her are monsters. Both those of your nightmares and those in human form. As you play the game, the story unfolds.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-10
Release Date: 2019-04-09
Developer: Disciple of Virginia -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Female protagonist, Adventure, Corruption, Horror, Bimbofication, Humor, Transformation, Graphic violence, Big ass, Big tits, Multiple protagonist, Voyeurism

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

Changelog:
v0.6
TBD

Addition Information:
Been a lurker here for awhile. Thought about making a game. Made one. Here you go.

Do you want the thing most people want?

A good story, a nice rack, and a round peachy set of cheeks?

Do you want an adult game with a plot? Do you want character development? Do you want a story where your choices actually matter in the end of all things?

I am creating "Autumn Boulevard", a game where your choices will matter in the end. A story based in the very roots of Modernism. A story focused heavily on characters and the story, to give you an unique experience.

A story where I will test the limits of your's and mine imagination.

Hmm?

And yes, there will be b**bs as well. And cats.

The Story:
Sylvessa Moonfarer is trying to get to The Castle. Trying to stop her are monsters. Both those of your nightmares, and those in human form. As you play the game, the story unfolds.

The Erotica:
Within one day of in game time, the different routes the player can take will be clearly illustrated. You can either choose to do all of the routes, none of them, or just the ones you want. The main thing the routes do is to give you a different endings and shape Sylvessa's character, but they are completely optional.

Since you have read this far, why don't you just try out my demo and write me a sentence or two giving me your thoughts. The demo of this game will always be free and public.

The demo will take about 30 mins to an hour to finish.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Thanks to @metuta1234 for sharing!

1 bj chloTV.png 5565889.png abs.png AMDEUS  smoking dat ciggie m8 other angle.png bianka alone on couch.png bianka in mirror 1 with harry.png butt frisking intro.png consoling sylvessa.png entering code for door.png from behind true.png hobos checking out fat ass.png johannes face.png

jerricho13

Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm not sure what sexual content is available in the current version. If you see a tag missing (oral sex, groping, anal sex, etc), please flag me @jerricho13 or reply to this post and I'll add the tag.

Thanks!

fatalpool

Aug 11, 2017
interesting game, going to have to keep my eye on it for now...took me about 30 mins to go through the demo.

Ennoch

Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
...and he seems to have an impeccable taste as always.

"Corruption, Horror, Bimbofication", ohmy, that seems just too good to be true! I just hope its not toooo humrous to ruin all the fun these tags have to offer.

And yes, bytheway, i think we need a Roshi protagonist game:)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw, i see female protagonist and multiples protagonist ..

are we gonna play a male too ? or multiples females ?

Ennoch

Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
btw, i see female protagonist and multiples protagonist ..

are we gonna play a male too ? or multiples females ?
Well, we can play a cat. So you must loving this already, rooster! :winkytongue: And.. you gotta see Meta-Chan... just that first time worth the download. And has very nice background music actually.

EDIT: The fact that the textbox starts out invisible when you activate something is very annoying.

Just so you know guys, there are uglified George models all over the place and they all want to do very kinky things to the heroine! So if you aren't into stuff like licking hairy male butthole or becoming a barely recognizable bimbo fuckdoll, well, this game won't be yours. The twist is that right now we actually can only see the fantasies of these ugly fat dudes. As if this is a Lechertown setup. But the girl actually runs around with a loaded Colt Anaconda and probably isn't afraid to use it either :)

Reactions: jerricho13

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
That cannon though. Dirty Harry just discovered "penis-envy"... Damn.

Sylvessa is an odd name- can't say that I've ever heard it before. It's kinda pretty. :)

Reactions: Gabaw

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
"As you play the game, the story unfolds." someone should put a patent on that phrase and he would be rich af at the end of the week from this forum only. Dear devs, if u have nothing to say (whether u don't want to or u simply can't cause u didn't think further than the 0.0.0.1 demo) just don't say anything at all. ( ' -')

Decent pictures, terrible terrible eyes. Could be a feature (based on his patreon page) but one i wouldn't like tho. There must be better ways to make eyes "special" without killing the aesthetics.

JohnJG

May 17, 2018
That’s a very ‘Big’ Gun she’s packing.

It’s bigger than Dirty Harry’s and it would not make Harry’s Day to see her carrying it.

Reactions: Gabaw
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes