Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Autumn Boulevard.jpg

Overview:
Sylvessa Moonfarer is trying to get to The Castle. Trying to stop her are monsters. Both those of your nightmares and those in human form. As you play the game, the story unfolds.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-13
Release Date: 2022-06-08
Developer: Disciple of Virginia - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Addition Information:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: WALKTHROUGH- MAP - ITALIAN TRANSLATION*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

GAwK1bB.png CZ2FRaK.png VYWovM3.png ay9eoK4.jpg mJV0mQa.png tL0KCoY.png sfGl13k.png 5vfGLni.png zdXx5KX.png 8C1fbs9.png bS2kVmf.png b1ufMnv.png zxzQDKf.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm not sure what sexual content is available in the current version. If you see a tag missing (oral sex, groping, anal sex, etc), please flag me @jerricho13 or reply to this post and I'll add the tag.

Thanks!

fatalpool

Aug 11, 2017
interesting game, going to have to keep my eye on it for now...took me about 30 mins to go through the demo.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
...and he seems to have an impeccable taste as always.

"Corruption, Horror, Bimbofication", ohmy, that seems just too good to be true! I just hope its not toooo humrous to ruin all the fun these tags have to offer.

And yes, bytheway, i think we need a Roshi protagonist game:)

Reactions: JaszMan

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw, i see female protagonist and multiples protagonist ..

are we gonna play a male too ? or multiples females ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
btw, i see female protagonist and multiples protagonist ..

are we gonna play a male too ? or multiples females ?
Well, we can play a cat. So you must loving this already, rooster! :winkytongue: And.. you gotta see Meta-Chan... just that first time worth the download. And has very nice background music actually.

EDIT: The fact that the textbox starts out invisible when you activate something is very annoying.

Just so you know guys, there are uglified George models all over the place and they all want to do very kinky things to the heroine! So if you aren't into stuff like licking hairy male butthole or becoming a barely recognizable bimbo fuckdoll, well, this game won't be yours. The twist is that right now we actually can only see the fantasies of these ugly fat dudes. As if this is a Lechertown setup. But the girl actually runs around with a loaded Colt Anaconda and probably isn't afraid to use it either :)

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
"As you play the game, the story unfolds." someone should put a patent on that phrase and he would be rich af at the end of the week from this forum only. Dear devs, if u have nothing to say (whether u don't want to or u simply can't cause u didn't think further than the 0.0.0.1 demo) just don't say anything at all. ( ' -')

Decent pictures, terrible terrible eyes. Could be a feature (based on his patreon page) but one i wouldn't like tho. There must be better ways to make eyes "special" without killing the aesthetics.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
That’s a very ‘Big’ Gun she’s packing.

It’s bigger than Dirty Harry’s and it would not make Harry’s Day to see her carrying it.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes