J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
whem im going around as the cat, i go to blizzardfield and after the gnomes talk the screen is back (it says 2nd floor) any bug fixes for this? or a save?
*edit 0.6 update*

Aug 23, 2018
i dont know if im retarded but im stuck at the first screen i play as the girl. in her room i have those flames by the chair, the cat, the tv and the counter, i interacted with all of them and i literally dont know what to do next can someone help me lol, walkthru said something about a doll but i dont see any dolls there

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
i dont know if im retarded but im stuck at the first screen i play as the girl. in her room i have those flames by the chair, the cat, the tv and the counter, i interacted with all of them and i literally dont know what to do next can someone help me lol, walkthru said something about a doll but i dont see any dolls there
down in left corner just outside her bedrom is a doll just press it

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone have the last versions save file? This one doesnt seem to allow you to turn off certain routes like the last one so Im being put into scenes Im not interested in since none of the preferences are saved.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Update: The game gives a blackscreen after getting away with the cat. You appear on the second floor, music plays, but nothing shows on screen, no character, no prompts, nothing.

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
Update: The game gives a blackscreen after getting away with the cat. You appear on the second floor, music plays, but nothing shows on screen, no character, no prompts, nothing.
have the same issue!

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
This game is so buggy and glitchy it's not even funny. You'll have to be really fucking careful not to trigger scenes - which is very much possible - way ahead of time. Because I went to the beach before getting my bike form signed bu the sheriff, my whole game is now apparently out of sync with story progression.

Reactions: HolyMolly

marz08

Nov 30, 2017
This game is so buggy and glitchy it's not even funny. You'll have to be really fucking careful not to trigger scenes - which is very much possible - way ahead of time. Because I went to the beach before getting my bike form signed bu the sheriff, my whole game is now apparently out of sync with story progression.
Yeah, I played through and the story was jumping around so much I had no idea what was going on. Needs fixed, or at least a walkthrough so you know which steps to do when.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
have the same issue!
Yeah, I played through and the story was jumping around so much I had no idea what was going on. Needs fixed, or at least a walkthrough so you know which steps to do when.
I've figured it out. When we get control of the cat again after that wierd lady starts goin for the elf, DONT GO DOWN. If you do, your game is fucked. You have to go RIGHT. Again, dont go down the bridge. If you go down the bridge you break events and trigger shit that already happened, which was why we got a black screen.

Reactions: J-Lo and James009

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
I've figured it out. When we get control of the cat again after that wierd lady starts goin for the elf, DONT GO DOWN. If you do, your game is fucked. You have to go RIGHT. Again, dont go down the bridge. If you go down the bridge you break events and trigger shit that already happened, which was why we got a black screen.
thanks man, it really helped...

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
What god do I have to pray to progress after getting back from Eastern part? MC says something about Mr. Johnson and Harry calls, but there's nothing. Interacting with the flame on Michael's cafeteria won't do anything, and except that there's no other red flame. This is more glitchy than un-modded Bethesda games -_-

Reactions: Lota

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
dude you should get an award! i even tried starting the game from scratch! as i digg the story setup!

xort

Jun 1, 2017
After trying to play this game right up to the point of the black screen cat bug, I could only think:

This is how every day feels for John McAfee.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Just gonna say this.

There is a walkthrough in the folder.

In it, all the issues that have been brought up in this thread recently, can be solved using it.

With that said, I am not trying to be snarky or rude.

The issue of people not finding the walkthrough in the folder have been an eyesore from the release of the demo. I always mention that the walkthrough is in the folder, this time I even put the walkthrough in the folder before the actual game to make sure it was even more visible, but still evidentally, people failed to locate it. And I always get people asking me where the walkthrough is.

Moving forward, I am just gonna put it on my Patreon page very visible.

All in all, if I could highlight the walkthrough using colored lettering I would. But I can't sadly :-/

goldbazza

Jul 20, 2017
Well being a genius I saved after going down, anyone got a save I can have just prior

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
There is a walkthrough in the folder.

The issue of people not finding the walkthrough in the folder have been an eyesore from the release of the demo
With all due respect, I asked for the next course of actions after consulting your walkthrough. Truth be told I found the walkthrough to be very minimalistic, only focusing on the current version. It's very frustrating when I'm supposed to contact Harry or Mr. Johnson and neither of them are interactable in their house or anywhere!! I'm attaching my save so you can see it for yourself. And I apologize in advance if I missed something.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
With all due respect, I asked for the next course of actions after consulting your walkthrough. Truth be told I found the walkthrough to be very minimalistic, only focusing on the current version. It's very frustrating when I'm supposed to contact Harry or Mr. Johnson and neither of them are interactable in their house or anywhere!! I'm attaching my save so you can see it for yourself. And I apologize in advance if I missed something.

I played your save. The issue here is that one of the switches (Line of code that makes the game progress) from v0.1 has not been activated. When I loaded your save, I walked left and it activated immediately.

There are two possible ways as to why this switch has not been activated:

1. Your download got corrupted when downloading my game. (Most likely)

2. You skipped ahead of this event by not reading/seeing Sylvessa saying: "Where is Mr Johnson? Is he at his house?" and not going to his house. This is very unlikely however, as that switch is needed for story progression.

3. To fix this, you need to find an early save and replay that part and activate that switch. Or use another save that has allready progressed that part. Just make sure you redownload my game before doing this, because your download is most certainly corrupted by not downloading the entire file.

/Disciple

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I played your save. The issue here is that one of the switches (Line of code that makes the game progress) from v0.1 has not been activated. When I loaded your save, I walked left and it activated immediately.

There are two possible ways as to why this switch has not been activated:

1. Your download got corrupted when downloading my game. (Most likely)

2. You skipped ahead of this event by not reading/seeing Sylvessa saying: "Where is Mr Johnson? Is he at his house?" and not going to his house. This is very unlikely however, as that switch is needed for story progression.

3. To fix this, you need to find an early save and replay that part and activate that switch. Or use another save that has allready progressed that part. Just make sure you redownload my game before doing this, because your download is most certainly corrupted by not downloading the entire file.

/Disciple
Thank you for the prompt reply. Actually when I tried going to Johnson's house, that dialogue from Harry popped up. Either way I'll re-download the game and start from the beginning.

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes