Jul 19, 2017
Yeah, I'm waiting around and I'm starting to feel as though this update might be delayed for a little while longer. In either case, I can wait, but I do hope we get some kind of information regarding what they're putting in, since this is taking quite a bit more time. In any event, a lot of games I was hoping to see an update for aren't updating right now besides just one, so I'll just wait a while longer.

metuta1234

Nov 12, 2017
Disciple of Virginia posted
Autumn Boulevard v0.7 Alive and in Stereo for +6 Patreons
Whats in the game folder?

The walkthrough

Reactions: Ennoch

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Sylvessa Moonfarer is trying to get to The Castle. Trying to stop her are monsters. Both those of your nightmares, and those in human form. As you play the game, the story unfolds.

Very vague but damn if I ain't interested enough to play it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This looks intriguing however I'm skeptical because it's RPGM and the reviews seem very mixed so I'm wondering if it's worth a try or not?

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Just got to wait now for some kind soul to do some compression magic, over 3GB that's insane.

Reactions: tony5592

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
This game is very interesting. Story is so complicate. Still dont understand what happening. If he finish the game I will play from the beggining. Everyone jam in the bimbo cg at the first post. Its ridiculus I know but it has to be that way in the story line. I recomment to everyone.

John Conner

Jun 1, 2017
This looks intriguing however I'm skeptical because it's RPGM and the reviews seem very mixed so I'm wondering if it's worth a try or not?
if you like the art style its worth a shot. The story can b really weird and confussing but the art is good.

Reactions: Mormont
Jul 19, 2017
I'd say that this is a mixed bag of a game, some mechanics make sense, others do not.
The drawback is that there's a lack of interactions between certain characters main and otherwise, and it's quite complicated or in other aspects rather intermingled resulting in a slightly confusing story telling format. I'd really advise this guy take a moment to really hammer out a primary story-line and make everything else secondary or optional to achieve a better result, that way you'd streamline the game down to the core and allow for content to be more flexible.

As for the platform being RPGM well it's not the worst platform, I can say this much right now, I'm suspecting its due to the scale of what he's attempting to do that there's so many bugs involved. Including one which immediately crashed my game after a scene.

Ren'Py has its own issues, not to mention making a highly complicated game using that would seriously chop down on interaction, basically its a slide show game at that point, but it'd be easier in other ways to make use of it. It's really dependent on what you want to achieve as a developer and writer, big hint, sacrifice complexity for simplicity, or more quality for less content.
You can't have both.
You'd have to plan everything from scratch at the very beginning and then build outwards with serious consideration to making the story engaging without losing interest. This is coming from a hobby fanfic writer, it's easier said than done.

As for Unity's engine, how much time and effort do you think you'd want to sink into Unity, depending on whether or not your aim is an RPG or a full on story telling game. I'd recommend anyone undertaking Unity only if they're freaking ambitious with their aims, and planning on making something really engaging or interesting, not really just story telling but ingenuitive.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
how many play hours this game has? i am just curious because its 3.4 gb
My save game is telling me I'm 6 hours in, don't know how accurate that is though as I may have left it ruining at points, but i wouldn't be surprised if it is that long especially if you read everything.

This is update is a bit heavy on the overarching 'get to the castle' story and I don't have a clue whats going, so i'm skipping over most of it. I'ts lasted just over an hour for me and I've not finished it.

There is quite along game over path in this update, when the bike dealer/clown comes to you house if you send him away it starts a game over path based around the goblin cum addiction/slave theme, there is probably 10-15 minutes of game play after that to get to the ending.

If you invite the clown in he discovers the goblin and ends that story line so the game continues.

As always with this game save at every opportunity. I only had one game crash, straight after the milkshake in the park, but i reloaded and got past that part at the next attempt.

Last edited:

thesloth

Oct 8, 2017
hey guys i'm looking for games with a similar thing with the bianca story line or comics and images does anyone know where i can find these or know of a game and that?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes