Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I got a game over after refusing to sign for the bike what the hell :LOL: So I have to trust the crazy looking clown that looks like he will murder us in our sleep :oops:

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Well the option to turn off some routes don't seem to work for me (Don't want all the bianca things but it keeps coming after i selected "no".)
And i really can't figure what i'm supposed to do to escape sophie's hunt. I stabbed her and now i'm outside in nighty and i can't do anything. each interaction or attempt to leave the map or go home is instant gameover even if the enemy is at the other side of the map ... God ...

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Well the option to turn off some routes don't seem to work for me (Don't want all the bianca things but it keeps coming after i selected "no".)
And i really can't figure what i'm supposed to do to escape sophie's hunt. I stabbed her and now i'm outside in nighty and i can't do anything. each interaction or attempt to leave the map or go home is instant gameover even if the enemy is at the other side of the map ... God ...
If there only was some kind of walkthrough, located in the game folder, that answers all of these questions :unsure:

nobody_666

Feb 27, 2018
Just downloaded that compressed version, heard something about walkthrough inside, but there is nothing like that.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Just downloaded that compressed version, heard something about walkthrough inside, but there is nothing like that.

The new walkthrough is a jpg file. If you do not have it in your folder, you need to redownload the game, as otherwise, the game will be corrupted, as necessary game files will not be included.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Love the game and the story. Can't wait for new version. The only bad thing about this game is Bianca. I love bimbo fetish (for another horror game with bimbos check out Terminal Desires ;) ), but Bianca looks scarier than any other female monster in the game.

Also, in the recall room at the end, there is one glowing memory in the water (probably goblin ending) but I can't reach it.

DiscipleOfVirginia

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
but Bianca looks scarier than any other female monster in the game.

Also, in the recall room at the end, there is one glowing memory in the water (probably goblin ending) but I can't reach it.
Lol xD In all honesty though, I always get mixed reviews about Bianka's appearance. And I get that not everyone will like how she looks. Some people would maybe prefer that she looked more like, for example, Scarlett Johansson in her bimbo form. Whereas I go for the "Instagram Influencer" (Iggy Azalea *wink wink*) look. Its all good in the end, each own to their own and all of that.

That star in the lake is just a blank template I use when constructing the Recall Room. There is no scene there. I made a mistake and put it too high up so its visible. So I understand the confusion.

Thx for playing :)

thesloth

Oct 8, 2017
Love the game and the story. Can't wait for new version. The only bad thing about this game is Bianca. I love bimbo fetish (for another horror game with bimbos check out Terminal Desires ;) ), but Bianca looks scarier than any other female monster in the game.

Do you know of any other games or sites I can find for the bimbo fetish stuff and the like?

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Can someone help me figure out what i need to do after killing the monster in easterlen?.. after sylvessa jump to a bridge and after meet karl saying you can't shoot here u coming back home and then sylvessa say :" maybe mr.johnson is home" or something like that and harry call you from nowhere...
I check, but i don't find anywhere some flamme to interract with.. i replay a save i got when the cat was hunting by a weird thing wanted be his "friend"... please, don't tell me i need restart a entire game.. ;-;
Same issue! Don't know how to proceed.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Fucking fat ass Harry should be fucking shot just for the sole reason because they interrupted the FC and Ursula's smexy time. :mad::mad::mad::mad::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:Hopefully eventually the FC and and Ursula will be able to have some smexy time preferably in the FC's house with all doors locked so no other fat ass or other thing can disturb their fun time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

angelmunera

Feb 10, 2018
Fucking fat ass Harry should be fucking shot just for the sole reason because they interrupted the FC and Ursula's smexy time. :mad::mad::mad::mad::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:Hopefully eventually the FC and and Ursula will be able to have some smexy time preferably in the FC's house with all doors locked so no other fat ass or other thing can disturb their fun time.
unfortunately Fat ass still has Fc's phone no.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes