Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well, since i'm a very kinky perv, i like this one and hope it will go a long way. The bycicle shop is too much of a joke, quite out of the place, the over-organized nature of the town is funny though. The music is great and the whole concept seems nice, hopefully the serious side of the storytelling won't fade but i feel it will be a real challenge for the Dev to make the grim tale merge seamlessly with the Lechertown setup.

@Disciples of Virginia, you have to be very carefull balancing between jokes and the horror plot because the former can ruin the latter easily. I admire your selection of background musics and that i finally see some change in the rpgm maps.

Some inconsistencies are pretty obvious though. Again, the horrorclown is too much. Then there is sunny, sandy beach where mc sunbathes in a bikini while its actually winter and snowy woods surround the city is quite noticable, not in a good way. Its either cold winter or summer, or a good explanation is required, otherwise it just appears a big mishap.

Unlike others i do like the mc's appearance, her eyes too. I hope you don't give up on this eventhough i can assure you'll get a lot of negative remarks from those who aren't into those things you already hinted at with the daydream scenes. She may be allowing too much "sampling" to Nigel though. She suppose to be a tough chick, some backwater sherrif shouldn't just feel her up quite so soonish ;) Of course in the end i'm looking forward to see her become the bimbofied townslut obviously. But some would see her remain strong and shrug off these pesky lecherous old pervs that surround her. So that you offer a choice is important. Keep in mind that this "pure" route to work out you'll have to offer lewds on it as well. Otherwise its pointless. Me, totally bimbofied buttlicking cumdumpster mc is the way to go :cool:

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
That .44 awakens the "dirty" Harry in me! :cool:
...someone seems to signal the need for dicks,
as it would prolly rip her arm off or the recoil crushes her beautiful face if she tries to actually shoot that beast^^

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The art is strange looking, the body looks out of whack! But her face is incredibly beautiful! I wait this out to see where the art and game goes!

May 30, 2017
My first mean comment <3
In an effort to be more constructive, the front on shots look like she isn't part of the world. I would suggest the issue there is poor lighting. The one where she is standing in front of the car the shadows show the light coming from fairly directly behind her, but she is very, very bright anyway, so much so that there is a visible border around her model. The one where she is holding the gun seems to be lit from below the ceiling level, without a ceiling light, she is facing down but there is only very limited shadow on her face. The lighting issues, combined with her ginormous irises makes the art seem extremely unreal.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Is that... a perverted old man with a bald head, long white beard, Hawaiian shirt AND sunglasses? Master Roshi? Is that you?

abcd65926

Jul 3, 2017
RPG Maker ✔
3D CG Gobbo art ✔
Girls who look like they had a botched plastic surgery ✔
ESL game developer ✔
Fat/Creepy/Old man ✔
Version 0.00000001 beta ✔
Can't wait for the nerds to eat this up

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It seems like i'm a nerd! I'm flattered! Whats an ESL developer by the way?
ESl is for electronic sport league.

i guess that whole thing mean the dev is a video game nolife. or he like challenge... i dont know lol

B

BigWamanHunter

Those renders aren't perfect, but the tags, the game description, the mc's body, and what I've read about it so far..... Feels like heaven.

@the66 can you pls android it. I'd be much obliged :)

Sabot

Dec 9, 2017
Is there a way to get rid of the "Undefined is not a function" error message (I have tried both versions of the game)?

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Will look at how this game is going, really want to see how the story progress with the old pervy lol.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes