HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
This is definetely the weirdest game out here. Even if it's not for me I think it's actually not that bad even tho it is an RPGM there is no grind and the story progress quicly wich is a good thing, everyting that you do in the map lead you do one scene to another without break and that's nice. I can give props to the dev for making the game that he like even tho it have some very targeted fetish/type of atmosphere.

That being said, let's be honest most characters looks very scuffed and goofy. Like the neighbehood old man bear looks like a cheap fake one sticked to his face, the cop body looks just unhuman, diformed. I get it you want to make him fat but the proportions of his body, the shapes and stuff it just all looks so scuffed and poorly made. The way hairs are render on characters body is just horrendously bad as well. I don't know much about 3D render but I guess you are very limited by your software or something.

Also there is too much caracters who are the same "fat old pervert" and they pretty much all act the same way by being very agressive sexualy wich kinda make it redondant and too much. Even if it's a fetish that you like, having a duplicata of the same character is never a good thing.

The overall quality of the renders is poor but there is a lot of them, so I guess it kinda make up for it.

The choices in the story only comes to what fetish routes you want to continue or not, wich is fine to me.

The choice during the "actions" scenes are extremely bad and should be removed tho. Most of the time you have to choose, 1 one of the choice leads you to game over wich forces you to save your game before every scene. This is just stupid tbh.

But overall it's ok i guess, there is already a lot of content in it as well.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Do you remember when you didn't get into Easterlen? What happened in the story right before?
I dont know if it would be too much extra work, but a way to turn off fetishes when loading the placed save in an updated game would be appreciated. This last version has you rum the gamut of all fetishes with no way of avoiding them if you load the placed save. I remember an earlier version having this feature is all.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@DiscipleOfVirginia

I think it was after the cat lured the monster and she killed it I went into the easterlen and a message popped up asking if they were the one that shot a gun. I think I also avoided Harry the fairy till I was forced to trigger it's event.

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
@DiscipleOfVirginia

I think it was after the cat lured the monster and she killed it I went into the easterlen and a message popped up asking if they were the one that shot a gun. I think I also avoided Harry the fairy till I was forced to trigger it's event.
Okay. You don't enter Easterlen then, you do it later. Based upon your previous comment, it would be right after Sylvessa threatens to shoot herself if Nigel don't give her the permit to carry a gun into Easterlen.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
So I'm stuck, just getting a black screen. this game is hard to describe but I'm a little past the pool party.

The main character and Seb are in her house
The little gnome, the cat and the drone are off in the snowy area.
I've found the key, then the Hydra starts speaking to the gnome and we have to run away across the bridge to the south.
The next screen is still on the bridge and there is a blue flame in the middle of it. If I click the blue flame I go back to the previous screen and get stuck in a loop
If I don't click the flame i can head off south and then to the left where i find a dead goblin. I can then go into a building on the left where the goblin from my basement is talking about enslaving me. The big tree monster comes and kills them.
Then it gives me black screen and states '2nd floor' or maybe '2nd level', but all I get is black screen.

Any ideas what I'm supposed to be doing?

Figured it out - don't run south over the bridge just run right....

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Davox

Do not go south that is not the right way and that scene the MC has already done before.

If I remember correctly is that you have to run east if not east then it's west. The game folder comes with some hints as to what to do if you get stuck.

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
Can someone help me figure out what i need to do after killing the monster in easterlen?.. after sylvessa jump to a bridge and after meet karl saying you can't shoot here u coming back home and then sylvessa say :" maybe mr.johnson is home" or something like that and harry call you from nowhere...
I check, but i don't find anywhere some flamme to interract with.. i replay a save i got when the cat was hunting by a weird thing wanted be his "friend"... please, don't tell me i need restart a entire game.. ;-;

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes