[S>Writer] Unpaid Available writer of briliant characters and engaging plot (Netorare veteran :D)

Raptius

Jun 18, 2021
Hello , Dear firends

About me:
I am a 24-year-old man who recently found out about his passion to write captivating stories. I have written a few short stories but now I want to be part of some game project because games have always had been my passion especially adult games. I am a big fan of the netorare genre and most of my short stories are NTR but I am willing to work on other genres of games.

Services:
I am ready to work on a short or long project it does not matter for me. I can work for no money as well as long as I am interested in the project but if you want to pay me of course I will not refuse. For now, I am free to work from Monday to Friday but that can change in the future. The words I can write per day or per week depends on many things but if you have some requirements I will try my best to meet them.

I am looking forward to working with some of you and I hope I help you create a great game.

You can find me on my discord Stiliyan#3776 or write me here.

Best regards,
Raptius

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hello , Dear firends

About me:
I am a 24-year-old man who recently found out about his passion to write captivating stories. I have written a few short stories but now I want to be part of some game project because games have always had been my passion especially adult games. I am a big fan of the netorare genre and most of my short stories are NTR but I am willing to work on other genres of games.

Services:
I am ready to work on a short or long project it does not matter for me. I can work for no money as well as long as I am interested in the project but if you want to pay me of course I will not refuse. For now, I am free to work from Monday to Friday but that can change in the future. The words I can write per day or per week depends on many things but if you have some requirements I will try my best to meet them.

I am looking forward to working with some of you and I hope I help you create a great game.

You can find me on my discord Stiliyan#3776 or write me here.

Best regards,
Raptius
i've got a long project you might be interested in.

Apr 27, 2021
Hello, I am doing a project in RPG Maker, about a curious and innocent girl and her corruption process until she is a woman who loves sex in all its forms. The idea is to have a large number of options to make (by the player) that will take different paths and a large number of stories to develop. I can send you the proposed diagram of the characters and their profiles, and you could select some of them to develop their story and dialogues. There will be a choice.