VN Ren'Py Abandoned AVALON Conglomerate [v1.0] [DevKariAV]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 2824303

avalon-conglomerate.jpg

Overview:
Avalon is a visual novel that takes place in a world where most diseases have ceased to exist thanks to the efforts of a doctor called Morgana who works for the Avalon industries, a multi national company that works and produces everything, but its focus is Biotechnology, Avalon is about to launch its newest discovery come and meet and have your dreams (or nightmares) realized ... who will you be in this adventure a Hero or Villain​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-26
Release Date: 2020-11-22
Original Title: AVALON Conglomerate
Developer: DevKariAv -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: Portuguese, English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

67395_fe14682c531bee148ea66719557d30d3.jpg 67395_9d74e63eaa72b6c8553e208175ff7343.jpg 67395_95c44fba1edff68790ed04bc3fe8a3a0.jpg 67395_91dcf2931f88a875d77424de8d2a0dab.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Putting aside the fact that this is the same title as another game on here (and a very good one at that), what's the point of putting a trademark symbol next to it? :WaitWhat: Is the dev trying to make it seem more official than the other one that's been here longer? Because that's a bit of a dick move. :cautious:

D

Deleted member 2824303

There's already a game called Avalon on here, but it's pretty close to being completed so you might avoid too much confusion.
yes i found out after there was a game with the same name, i'm studying some way to change the name and still use avalon and making it less confusing

D

Deleted member 2824303

Putting aside the fact that this is the same title as another game on here (and a very good one at that), what's the point of putting a trademark symbol next to it? :WaitWhat: Is the dev trying to make it seem more official than the other one that's been here longer? Because that's a bit of a dick move. :cautious:
sorry that was not the intention of TM was to try to differentiate but I intend to change and make it less confused and not to be confused with the other Avalon game

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Rather than name similarities, the level of Engrish with this much text is a way bigger problem by the way.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So after a quick playthrough with a lot of skipping (I had to confirm my suspicions about that third preview pic) the only sex scene in the game is a lesbian threesome, so it needs the lesbian tag, because when someone sees male protagonist and vaginal sex, that's not exactly what he expects to find. I most likely won't give this an actual try, since that's not my thing, but I still want to wish the dev good luck!

D

Deleted member 2824303

So after a quick playthrough with a lot of skipping (I had to confirm my suspicions about that third preview pic) the only sex scene in the game is a lesbian threesome, so it needs the lesbian tag, because when someone sees male protagonist and vaginal sex, that's not exactly what he expects to find. I most likely won't give this an actual try, since that's not my thing, but I still want to wish the dev good luck!
the excuse I will put the markup thanks for the warning

Reactions: eddie987

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Seeing picture 3 I'm wondering can we avoid that scene or is that a common thing in the game because if it is I better not even start the game.

Dropped 2 games in the last few weeks because of similar content.

D

Deleted member 2824303

Seeing picture 3 I'm wondering can we avoid that scene or is that a common thing in the game because if it is I better not even start the game.

how come I didn't understand? could you explain me :unsure:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

You can't. It's obligatory. Pretty much the only sex scene in the game, hence why the comment above you said what it said about the tags.

D

Deleted member 2824303

You can't. It's obligatory. Pretty much the only sex scene in the game, hence why the comment above you said what it said about the tags.
sorry, i'm a little slow, is the problem just a sex scene at the moment or not being able to skip that scene? I just want to understand so you can fix it

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote