VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Avalon Project [v2.0] [Karidev]

1. 4.00 star(s)

aven1587

The game could definitely use some help with the English translation, but other than that I was enjoying it. I could tell the developer was putting a lot of effort into the cut scenes and animations. I liked the fight scenes, a nice touch in between all the s*x scenes.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Lord Balthazar

I wish a lot to give it a 5, I really do. Normally, I don't bother to give a review, if it doesn't deserve a solid 5. But, and thats a really, really big BUT!

cons -
    1 The english in the dialogues is awful. You have to polish that from scratch. Hope you find some help for that
    2. The beginning of the story. The prologue is weak. The story starts sketchy. The people with the guns, the bandits don't make any sence. The girl which later turns to be a yakuza boss, when she grows up, yelling at you "come to play with me little boy" out of nowhere, again doesn't make any ounce of common sence. And Frida, from the start that wants you, looks like a bad character aka rapist. Later we find out, that's not the case at all and that she's awsome. But the prologue rubs us the wrong pedo way.

pros
    Awsome choise of music!
    After the prologue the story kicks of amazingly. Only one word. Bravo

Conclusion. Remake the prologue, because most people if not all, won't like the prologue, or the bad english grammer will bother them. They most likely will delete the game, before they even realise that your story is superb.
    I myself would have deleated it, if not for one of the guys in the reviews saying the story gets better!
    Work on the basics of your story, and that's the start, your prologue. Correct the english grammer. And you have one of the best vns on the website. But until then, regretfully I give you 4 not the 5 it should deserve! Peace
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TomWant Badass

The game started a bit lame and after 1h I didnt expect much more than a medium 3 star game. But the longer I played the Game got better and better. Story is hard and brutal like an science fiction Yakuza story.

This game is something special, after a few hours you could really feel the great love the Portugese Dev has put into his Project. I think ist dev´s first game because renders, animations and H-scenes gets better and better the longer the game goes. One example please?? H scene with Lucia: 3 Animations, the second is an 1 minute video!! Yes, no 3 pics for and back! Definetly the best H-scenes I ever seen. And I played "Mist" with the best H-scenes ever! Dont click and the h-scenes never ends. And than the ingame music and the songs of Lucia, wow, best ingame music since 50 games. I never seen a dev who put so much efford in the game music!

The Story is very captivating and the character development is awesome. I love them all and need more of this. Please support the dev, cant wait for the next Update. Game content now is about 8h, english version is maybe google translated portugese with not enough corrections from Dev.
    But the dev is no native english speaker, so dont beat him for that.

I really played most of all top renpy games betwen 4 and 5 stars and prefer Daz models. But Dev has optimized the HS models so much that even some of the male models like the MC are well made.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Zulu878

Hi
    My original vote would've been 4/5 but since this game only had 1 review and the previous person really hates the game and gave it a terrible rating ... I'll rate it as 5/5.

This game is not for "snowflakes" who can't handle adult themes and violence. So if you think that you're part of this group of people... try playing "Barbie and/or Ken" dress-up game instead (PS, my little niece loves it)

It's a fast paced (story) game. I really liked Fridas story, and how she became to be who she is (dangerous, unpredictable, ruthless, well connected and wealthy).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found the X scenes good. But if you're a person (like the one who wrote the first review) who can't handle "Indie games" graphics may I suggest try playing game produced by multimillion dollar companies "Ubisoft" ... etc.

Fight scenes were enjoyable to watch.

The choice of background music fits the characters and the situations in the game.

This game has a lot of suffering, sadness and death but also deep emotions and Hope (Hope: protagonist saved a girl from committing ............ and encouraged her not to give up on life and her dreams)

I have to agree that English translation is not the best and it'd be great if the developer could get someone to help him with it. It was the reason I wanted to rate this game as 4 stars.

The plot is alright. A company started creating human like pets, one day mercenaries had to deliver a package but upon opening it they couldn't do it as it would've been a certain death of a little wolf boy ... I guess them being female they felt "Motherly affection"
    They went into hiding and the wolf boy grew up having two Hot :) Moms who thought him to fight and survive in this cruel world.

This is not your average High School Romance, Love and Harem story involving pretty monster girls... if you were expecting this, then please stop reading this review immediately, close the entire thread to be safe, clean your browser chase and cookies and try a different game.

But if you are open to adult themes, don't mind a bit of violence and pretty monster girls (Frida is HOT) and want to try something different then this game is worth it. Please remember that ENG language translation (how should I put it) .... does need improvement.

I've been keeping an eye on this F95zone forum for very long time (made an account recently) and YES, this is my first post.
    All I'm trying to say is that I read through the first review and all the posts in this thread and quite frankly I don't see what's the big deal ... how can people possess so much hatred towards each other.

I enjoyed the game and I sincerely believe that some of you might enjoy it too.
    Eagerly waiting for more updates.

Thank You
    Have a Great Day.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

You start the game with some explanation of the world and some, i guess main characters. This part is mostly led by the "narradora", so its basically exposition for 5 minutes, and let me tell you, there si quite some amount of text to read.
    After this part there is a small story that explains, i guess again, something that is gonna last for the future game, and tehre are also parts where narradora takes the lead. After this part you Meet Narradora alone, this time she is alone, and, you can guess now by your self (yeah you are right ,are gonna have to swallow another tone of exposition)

You learn about these beasts and some gameplay related stuff, which is what it is in the end, since this apparently world building is more like explaining you this monstergirl thingy.

This is the first part of the game and basic plot: basically there are pet slaves who are breed in a certain way and have certain characteristics, but MC is different or something.

Engrish is everywhere, it makes me feel good about my english. There are things that havent been translated like "narradora" or "nome da crianca", so maybe some plot slements or comversations may be ahrd to follow.

Graphics are i think new hs, but they look kind of bad compared even to many of the old hs graphics

Plot is quite ridiculous. The mothers go to register the kid, and they know he should be protected, they have been hidng for years, and they leave him alone at a park, and all of the suden the place is crowded and everybody has taken interest in him, suddendly there are like 6 people there, some of them want to fuck him (he is 11, so i guess its okey..... .... ... )

And thats it, for the first 10 or 15 minutes. Quite ridiculous, a lot of Engrish and not very good graphics.

Later you finally get to see sex scenes, which are animations, and those videos are low resolution, very blurry. And they are like 90% of the sex scene, they basically start withou any transition. Charcters may be talking normally and all of the sudden they are fucking.

Sorry the game is terrible,i cant find any redeeming qualities.