Unity - Completed - Avalon [v1.11] [Tanpakusitsu]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Adirtymexican666

The good
    i like the visuals,the girl is cute and a neko! the water is incredible (note that it is probably a default engine resource)
    and animations are good (some sex scenes might be questionable). there is also a good amount of enemy types which helps exploring be more interesting.
    the controls are fine though i found it odd F was the default for interacting and not E.

The bad
    i didn't make any progress, i wandered around a lot of the map,found a locked door,3 ground circles of different colors,another ground circle in a cliff area which was mildly frustrating to get to because of how bad the "drop item" feature is. but did have what ever item i needed or task achieved as the game gives no information and there almost no immediately obvious things on the map where i would accomplish it. i did also find one chest which had some item i had no idea what the purpose of it was. but it didn't seem to help me proceed.
    outside of the intro. i found no story and anything to motivate me to continue.

sprinting is barely faster than normal movement

going in water... well...its amusing. (you just move like normal. i'm not asking for animation just block it off with events at least.)

censorship

overall
    i wish this could have been better,i love catgirls and am disappointed this because of how much it lacks.