4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Bannerman2.png

Overview:
Avalon is a third-person novel that orbits around two main characters; Avalon and Byron. When Avalon has a falling out with her mother, she moves in with her adopted Uncle Byron. As they continue to learn about each other's deep and disturbing traumas, a romance begins to blossom. They lean on each other, and their friends, as they both continue to heal.

In Avalon, you will be given the option of four paths; Dallas is Avalon's best friend and an absolute wildcard! She's tough and flirtatious. Octavia is a mysterious new friend with a cunning intellect and a goofy sense of humor. Both paths have the option to split off into either a Polygamy Route or a Monogamy Route. The choice is yours!​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-21
Release Date: 2021-02-04
Developer: Lockheart - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 8.2 Fix
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

We recommend starting a new game to avoid errors. Apologies!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(v8.1): - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan sign - Fan sign2 - Fan sign3 - Fan sign4 - Gallery Unlocker* -
Italian translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Avalon_Against_Door.png 1daytwoad.png 17yogamorning.png 57a.png 16aroomdal.png 21nightone.png 18cdallas.png 20livingdallas.png 28fitnesstraining.png 2cafe.png 26cdallas.png 11nightthree.png 57nightfour.png 22nightfour.png 15obpostdate.png 12pdnight.png 7dbpostdate.png 10dbpostnight.png

Last edited by a moderator:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
They are. I was under the impression Linux and PC compressed zip for RenPy were the same. They work on both. I could be mistaken?
no, i was just checking if i wasn't mistaken so i could put only one link under Win/Linux

Reactions: Lockheart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
It's cool to see an original MC, smth different from those Daz3D smooth face clones. (y)

EDIT: After moving in with her Uncle, they find solace in each other and rediscover their sexuality. :WaitWhat:

I know, I totally suck! I had every intention of putting sexual content in but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Maybe I'm too prude. You all will have to help inspire me!

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hmmm, if you suck then you're not a total prude after all! Sorry, couldn't resist.

But on a serious front, I think you're going for a more romantic angle right?
You're correct! But there could still be some sexually explicit content in the future. It will just be very sensual. ;)

All the inspiration ... Put them in this game!!!
Bahaha, these are perfect! The guy is big like the MC! I'll try to get something exciting like these put in eventually. Promise!

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Avalon [Act 3] [Lockheart] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools:Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (172 MB): - - - -
MAC (156 MB): - - - -

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Avalon [Act 3] [Lockheart] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools:Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (172 MB): - - - -
MAC (156 MB): - - - -
Thank you so much for all the help today, Hex! It means a lot to me!

4.20 star(s) 109 Votes