VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Avalon [v8.2] [Lockheart]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TrulyDemented1

One of the best VN's I've had the pleasure of reading through. If you're looking for a quick FAP, this one probably isn't for you. If you enjoy a truly well crafted story, lovable characters and a warped sense of humor, then you HAVE to give this one a try. Absolutely phenomenal work!!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bmat

One of the best starting stories I have seen. The characters are well developed, the story is solid, and the MC is very lovable and not your usual 12 inch cock who fucks everything that walks style. It is a slow burn for sure, and the big question to me is going to be on the animation and how it holds up since we've saw basically none through the first 3 acts. I will keep this one on my list for sure!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sigalchris

While there isn't much in the way of action through Act 3, the story is good, and the characters are well formed and fun. This one bears watching as the writer could take this in a lot of directions.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

cockcockcockcockcock

This game surprised me. Way above average writing! It's one of very few time that I actually like the MC of the game. This, for once, isn't just some childish cynical perv, but more of a sympathetic grown up, with a pretty good sense of humour, and actually good intentions.

The love interest is his niece (not blood related) that initially isn't really a love interest, but they fall for each other in a somewhat organic way, although a bit fast, as one would expect when two people are a very good match.

Compared to the average game on this site, I'd say this way surpasses my expectations. There's not even a whole lot of nudity here yet, but when both the renders and the writing is this good, that is actually totally fine with me.

If I had to say something negative it might be that I, subjectively, feel like the MC some times comes off as a bit pretentious, and .... "mansplaining?" ... idk if that's the right term. But he goes off on a few rants explaining quite basic stuff as if the niece was a bit dim. Which she clearly isn't supposed to be. But all in all that is a minor complain. Still a top score from me, this far, as I'm waiting for Act4. Yes.. this one comes in ACTS.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ghaster69

I just can´t help it if there is romance in-game, I love it. ❤ So far really good looking game even without any massive sexual content. For someone, it might be a bit dark and the fact that this game is more about the story than sex, but if you don´t mind these things you will definitely enjoy this. Can´t wait for more.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

blaatr

amazing story, must be the first time I read every word haha
    good jokes, not much sexual content, I hope it gets a bit more, the girls are incredibly hot, can't waith to see more of them.

Would still play it withouth :D

Well done!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

alominus

This is probably one of the most interesting VNs I've seen on f95. The humor is decent and doesn't feel forced. It's nice to have a decent MC like the guy in this one, as well. Developer definitely has quite a lot of potential. I'm eagerly awaiting the next update. Don't expect to get off on this one, though. It's definitely something nice to read when you're not trying to spank the monkey (or just finished).
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Fenix34

Pretty early on but has all the makings of a really great game. Its well beyond a fuck fest so if youre just looking for a fap Id recommend some of the other great games on this site.

The models are great and the renders are top tier. Very realistic, believable, and proportionate bodies. Not your typical game set up by far (landlady, roomates.) It feels like its going to be a slightly rocky road with your neice but will feel very rewarding. I imagine this will turn out to be a great similar to other story driven games on here.

I especially liked Dallas, she seems very fun but not in the "ima suck your dick right now" kinda of way.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

goonies never say die

Wow, this game sure is a great play through (as of version 3 being released) and I'm excited for future updates!
    The Pros: Great characters (original too), very few grammatical errors, unique story (well there's a million incest games made, but this one focuses on a uncle-niece relationship, something seldom seen in the genre), and quite a bit of content present for it being so early in development.​
    The Cons: *Spoilers ahead*.... left on cliffhanger, something I really don't like , Besides that, no complaints from me about the game!​
    Overall, I'd highly recommend this game. Earns five out of five from me, no doubt.