[R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Unpaid Avatar's Journey needs new Avatar fan team!

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Hello I'm RealKorra, the original person/manager who formed a team for Avatar's Journey back in November 2020. The team moved on without me and started a game of their own, The Four Nations.

So, here I am.. few months since they left.. I'm looking forward to seeing Avatar's Journey game realized, and like anyone.. I also hope to find Avatar fans who can build a game together with each other. I'm pretty much far away from on game making and all.. so yeah I'm still learning on my laptop. But now, I want to start over with Avatar's Journey game with new team, new concepts and much more. Will you please help me make it reality?

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Still looking for additional coder currently.
Need two programmers, two writers, two artists.

These are how the original team was set up.

Main programmer, backup programmer works together to make sure everything works, same as coder does. main writer writes the story, backup writers checks the story and makes sure it's all correct, fits the style and theme of story.. in same way as main artist does. Backup artist works with main artist and makes sure that theme fits with the style of game. Everything, including concepts and much more goes through me, including backup's ideas, concepts too.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Just a update, we reduced the team number to four. We now have Coder, Programmer.

We only need Artist and Writer.

somedude0909

Feb 13, 2018
I'm looking for some experience writing on a game and working with a team. My only experience is writing fanfiction, working only with myself. Give me a shout out if you are interested in working with me.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
If you are still looking for a writer, I'm interested. I do not have much experience writing for games though.