Identify AVN about Vampire (underground in a forest) [Edit: it's a Unity game, not an AVN] [Resolved]

BradR99

Jan 10, 2022
I recall the following:
1) You awake as a vampire underground (in a coffin?) inside a forest and have to ask someone in town what year it is
2) Some of the locations are a college (which has a cafeteria, classrooms, professors in offices, a library, history building) and a city/slums area (with a park where 3 "gangsters" are- a girl with 2 bodyguards, a shop where there is a girl at the counter and her dad at the shop, a street where there is a homeless guy and someone who plays an instrument [and someone else] and the forest itself has some areas. I think there was a market area?
3) The gangster girl is a mum with a daughter and you get the girl at the shop to babysit the daughter
4) There is a mind control mechanic
5) You kill and eat (feast is the word used in the game I think?) some people
6) You sell drugs (I think it was cocaine?) to the college students
7) A quest about collecting plants in the forest to then crush them to craft something
8) A quest about going to some apartment with the two bodyguards from the park and then having to run from the cops towards the end of it
9) The AVN was incomplete but near the end of where it was completed to at the time, you caught a priest in bed with a girl he was supposedly saving from a curse (something like that) and he then blamed the girl after the parents walked in. You, as the vampire, couldn't enter this house and had to go from the roof to a window to her room.
10) A cop turned up to one of the girls' apartments because she had been missing and had started to get suspicious something was up after he went to her apartment

I've tried searching for a long time.. no luck :(

Last edited: