Seeking Avoided RPG Maker/Wolf RPG Editor for the longest time. Completely did a reverse on that and am looking for suggestions!

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Just played Exor-Sister Yui (By Team Joker) and absolutely adored it. I realize I've made a huge mistake avoiding RPG maker-style games up until now and really want to discover what that genre has to offer! But it's such a daunting task at this point to see these hundreds of choices and I would greatly appreciate some suggestions based on the preferences that I'll list below:

- Not super into pixel art (for the H-scenes) although if it's relatively high-res I can see it working
- Love the extreme fetishes like rape, tentacles, monster, etc.
- Absolutely adore a corruption aspect (i.e. your main character gradually falling to depravity etc.)
- English language please

If you've played Exor-Sister Yui, then I found that basically perfect. Unfortunately it's the only english Team Joker project so far so I'm now at a bit of a loss like I said before.
Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thank you!

(Mirror post, sorry posted in the wrong place before)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thank you!
is pretty good. There's and both by Acerola and they usually make decent games, also .

Maybe , and . I've got a bit of a soft spot for but it's a bit (well very) rough around the edges, especially compared to the first games mentioned.

Reactions: Yxel