RPGM - Abandoned - Awaken - The Second Chance [v0.2] [barNULL]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kiukichimoji

its promissing. Good history, good progression, great protagonist and have a lot of content for a 0.2 version. I hope the creator do not give up of the project, i really liked this one. Keep an eye on this.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The english is just terrible, really. A prrofreader would be needed but another writer wouldn't so bad either. It is overall simplistic in the writing department.

The game is good enough for a female protagnist, graphics are good enough.
    I played 10 minutes before getting stuck, and my game froze while I was trying to figure out what to do. I stopped playing at that very moment.

It improves a little but even with the questlog fixed its easy to get stuck repeating stuff with no progress. HAvent seen a scene so far, so can't judge the quality.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Gin231

Version: 0.1
    Tl'dr at bottom

This game seems to be an entry into the gradual corruption genre, which I'm all for. There's not much content to speak of so far, but I'll try to evaluate what is here so far.
    Art: Not much to speak of so far. The renders that are here so far are pleasant to look at, which is fairly important in the first version.

Story: Nothing special. You're a guy working at some medical company, that gets transported into the body of a girl trying to commit suicide for some reason. When you wake up, you're the girl's brother's house. Where he reveals that because of the medical expenses you'll have to start working. Kickstarting what will probably be a gradual corruption plot.

Content: About 15-20 mins of playtime so far, with one "lewd" scene so far. About what you'd expect from a first release.

Grammar: Honestly if it wasn't for the God awful grammar I'd probably give it an 4 or 5 * just to help it along., but the grammar (which is very reminiscent of your average MTL ) completely breaks it for me. If the developer wants this to succeed, they really need to get a native English speaker to tidy up the grammar. Cause right now it is just barely legible.

Tl'dr: Corruption game with a decent start, hindered by it's God awful grammar.