EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
afhcover.jpg

Overview:
Your father is an ex-cop. One day he tells you and your maid have to go to Eva's house which is approximately 2500 km away, without giving any reason. Eva is an old acquaintance of your family. You are against this call because going there means almost starting a new life but your maid already prepared everything and ready to hit to road. You'll reunite with your old friends after 12 years and encounter new people while trying to find out why did your father send you away from home.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-19
Release Date: 2024-02-19
Developer: vatosgames - F95
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1-22
Language: English
Fan Art: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Christmas Specials
Uncensor Patch:

Extras: Fan Signature - XMAS-GalleryMod - Multi Mod - German Translation - Missing Images Fix

SonsOLiberty thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1575.jpg 12noran (93).jpg 15anim3 (7).jpg 435.jpg 836.jpg 1249.jpg 15anim2 (21).jpg 2812.jpg 3153.jpg
15beach (23).jpg 14anim13 (4).jpg 242.jpg 128.jpg 215.jpg 148a.jpg 39.jpg 89.jpg 104.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
he was a good dad to send you to the BOOTY farm...we'll remember him well..or not..because BOOTY!
AND a 68' Mustang...DAD IS FRANK BULLITT!!!!!!!!!!!
raven-haired goddess farm is what this is..damn..they are beauties...ok...one of them should NEVER go into the sun because she's so pale she'll explode..
AND..i get to bitch slap a wussy little twit!!!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Interesting renders its Daz3d, but seems to have a "cartoony" aftertaste, I'm all for it !

That said a mod needs to fix your OP a bit, most is ok, but you forgot to put tags at the top which are super important as otherwise threads turn to war-zones if something someone doesnt like is in the game.

Reactions: tnt171819 and Vatos

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
MODELS ARE WHITE AS FUCK.
NEED MORE POLY AND SHADE MAN. OTHERWISE, GREAT PLOT FOR START. DONT FUK UP LATER WITH TOO MANY CHARACTERS LIKE SUM OTHER GAMES.
Not sure what to make of the skin shaders/postwork, but it's Friday, so clickity click click.
Thanks for the feedback, I will try the improve the skins.

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
Interesting renders its Daz3d, but seems to have a "cartoony" aftertaste, I'm all for it !

That said a mod needs to fix your OP a bit, most is ok, but you forgot to put tags at the top which are super important as otherwise threads turn to war-zones if something someone doesnt like is in the game.
I added the tags. Glad you liked the renders.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..finished the available content..yes i bitch slapped Wussy MacLameasswimp..of course i slept with my maid..and...i guess there is an actual story after that phone call and it has more substance than just "boink the beauties" the engrish is there but its fairly mild..mostly grammar related and not "WTF did he say" (yes..ROB..you are noone to judge grammar..look at how you type like a crazyman here!!!) i actually am very good at grammar..i just like being a lazy old fart :D i do not want to use the incest patch..because i want her to remain my maid and am afraid of what she'll turn into..LOL even though she is dangerously pale and i fear for her life..she's the hottest one...so maid she stays :p
oh ya..forgot..i enjoyed it..its a pretty good first start.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
What did you do to get that result? Is it all post or did you apply a toon shader?

The end product is different, at least. The only thing that was off-putting was the dotted shading under the eyebrows in one shot, that kind of leaked onto the eyelids.

Good luck, dude.

Reactions: botc76

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Really like the renders. Hot girls. But rather bad English. Gonna keep an eye on this. If future updates bring enough new content, this could be nice!

Reactions: EGEMN

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
The aunt seemed fine but yeah, I agree the mother is a bit excessively pale at times. Otherwise the models are nice and the premise is ok, depending on how it will progress and if the MC will find out what is going on with his dad or so.

I also think at some point while the MC meets Eva, the dialoguebox says the MC says something that in context clearly Eva said. So maybe check that.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes