RedChronic

Mar 18, 2020
Discord:

Zoey Raven — gestern um 18:10 Uhr
Before anyone asks I had to drop Away from Home because the dev added a gallery, it screwed up the mod files 15 updates in on a 3 year old game.
So, just in case anyone is looking use the multi-mod that's out there for it, you would have to start a new save to unlock the gallery stuff anyway unless you used an unlocker.
does that mean we all have to start again if we used the WT/Cheat mod before?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
does that mean we all have to start again if we used the WT/Cheat mod before?
I used Zoey's Mod in 14 and the saved games loaded in 15... so MAYBE? So far, I have not had to start over. (fingers, toes and ears remained crossed!)

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
I'm having an issue with the gallery. I was having issues with loading it. I deleted all my previous version files and replaced it with the latest. I finally got it to work. But that's not the issue.

Before this update, the gallery was split between scenes and animations. The new version of gallery now splits the scenes into parts for viewing. Why is this the case? I much preferred the previous version. I downloading the previous episode 1-14 and copied the gallery unlocker and still get this version of gallery. Why is this the case? What happened to the other version of gallery?

Reactions: ManifestDream

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well done, though at this point it would be nice if the MC and the ladies progressed to something more... Experimented with some fetishes or something... Anal? They have such lovely asses... BDSM? Tying up the aunt could be fun... Anyway. Love the game and look forward to seeing where it goes from here.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well done, though at this point it would be nice if the MC and the ladies progressed to something more... Experimented with some fetishes or something... Anal? They have such lovely asses... BDSM? Tying up the aunt could be fun... Anyway. Love the game and look forward to seeing where it goes from here.
Iirc the MC had at least already anal with the aunt but yeah it could be a bit more than the standard stuff. :unsure:

Reactions: MrFriendly
Feb 15, 2019
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-17 of away from home.

It include :
- a walkthrough / multi-mod
- the possibility to unlock the gallery (the ingame gallery don't have the scene of chapter 17) at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 17
- the possibility to activate incest

Mega :

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

enjoy :p

changelog :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ps : I'll update the mod when a next version is released. Just let me know when a new version is out so i can update it as fast as possible ;). If there is any errors or recommendation please tell me by private message because i look the topic very rarely.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I agree, I heard pregnancy anal is fun.

maxrevenge

Nov 24, 2020
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-15 of away from home.

It include :
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 15

To install this mod, past the file "script.rpy" in the repertory "game" of away from home.

This is my first mod, so please let me know if something is missing or i've made a mistake ;).

Just tried a bit and seems working fine for now. Thanks bro:)

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
This is done!!

Here is my mod for the version 1-15 of away from home.

It include :
- the possibility to unlock the gallery at the start of a new game or at the end of chapter 15

thank you, but when i tried click in archieve they don't download, instead open the archive in
Attachments

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes