Jul 11, 2022
Gallery Mod

This mod replaces the gallery that the dev added. All scenes are unlocked. You don't need to play the game to unlock scenes.

Works for: Episode 16

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've tried and tested the mod and it was working properly but feel free to DM me if you face any problems.
Enjoy :)

PS: All credits to mod's original creator, Qleaf.
Update is out. In your own time :)

Last edited:

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
So just looking at the overview, I'm guessing your 'maid' is your mother? And Eva is your aunt?
Eva doesn't happen to have a daughter by chance?
Yup, the "maid", Nora, is your mother and Eva is your aunt. Eva does indeed happens to have a daughter, Lily, who obviously is also your cousin.

Reactions: strenif

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
AwayFromHome-Ep17
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game. If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on ! ,

We're crowdfunded, !​

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Away From Home Episode[1-17].

you have to start a new playthrough to unlock gallery entries of older content or you use the temporary unlocker in options.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Away from Home [Ep.1-17] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.10 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 484 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 467 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys a few hours ago i download and try the new update. Can someone tell me if in this update there is no music?
The main menu have music, i try to load an old save and the game have music there to. But the episode 17 nothing. I play and finish it and nothing no music also in sex scene. Is this normal? Just to understand if me save is bugged or not.

Anyway awesome update! A bit short, but awesome as always!
Thank you

Netori scenes?
This game is only Netori. At last till now, the MC can have sex with all the girls/women you meet, more are married and some not.
But if you want you can have every women, and no other men are involved. OFC for story plot there is other men/boys. But till now only the MC fuck the pussy XD

Reactions: lxh123

Horny

Apr 26, 2017

I'm guessing from the high review average that at some point the visuals had to have been reworked to make this character not an uncanny valley nightmare-beast? Preview pics should be updated if so; if not, what is wrong with you people posting the reviews?
Lmao~ I initially thought the same and it was why it took me so long to give this game a go. After you begin playing it's actually not so bad lol.

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes