VN - Ren'Py - Away from Home [Ep.1-22] [vatosgames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Argrond

TL; DR
    All the chunks of this game are at the very right places.
    5*, fun and joy guaranteed.:cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BeastyNasty

A Marverllous VN. The characters and the plot is very well built which shows a lot of potential. The plot keeps getting good with the upcoming updates. Hope it will keep getting better and better. Keep up the good work dev (y) .
  3. 5.00 star(s)

massagecook01

this game is a true gem amongs others like it, it has everthing big booty women big boob women all the women are beautiful, it gives you choices on all sex acts which today is a rare gift, it gives you choices on what to do with others in game which is also a rare gift i truely hope the game dev finshes the game so far i have nothing bad to say about this wonderful game great job dev so far i hope you bless us with more awesome updates like you have so far i will continue to support and follow this game in the future.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

zlka111

I support the game. five stars but as it stands now you get 3.5 stars. But I still gave it five stars.
    look dude listen
    criticism
    1- your animations are mediocre
    suggestion
    Do something so that everyone who plays your game will look more sexy at the women they are interested in, kiss more sexy and make love more wild.
    There are animations in the same rhythm for every woman, you break this taboo in almost all games! animations effects sounds very important
    2-90% of the characters are mediocre, not beautiful, not sexy, not attractive.
    suggestion
    Don't make the characters sloppy hair color, skin color, eye color, make-up, clothes, so make improvements to the women you created in your spare time, except for laundry(mom), the characters should be much better, I like the last character, now I can't remember the name of that fat boy you made love to in the car woman with
    3-don't mess with the son or cousin of the house while the main character is with other people's family, either it is secret or no man in the house is disturbed by it, showing the main character as dishonest or much worse
    suggestion
    Since the main character is an adult game, he can have sexual relations, but the main character is virtuous, fair, intelligent, funny but does not hesitate to use brute force when necessary.
    General recommendation
    Do not do anything you are not satisfied with, if it is not your signature, then you are an imitator.
    thanks for reading
  5. 3.00 star(s)

-Yor-0728

This is one of the first 18+ games I played and I must say it's entertaining but...

THE GOOD
    The variety of characters you can have 18+ scenes with and the context around it makes those scenes more exciting. The rendering in the first "episodes" seemed a bit meh to me, but the creator improved them in later versions, I liked that because now the waifus look much better.

THE BAD... or not?
    Personally, in an 18+ game, what I like to see is a good plot with that type of content... But here I feel like there's nothing, that is, I feel like it's fucking and that's it, there's no more . In the last episodes, something that started in the first episodes begins to develop, but in that interval between the two, I didn't see an argument at all. It is simply to see a protagonist who fucks and that's it, he has no conviction for anything else (This between episodes 5 - 15, because in some episodes the protagonist did want to do something). Another thing that seems meh to me is that for each update there are few +18 scenes and the argumentative content is meh. On the other hand, there are other characters with whom the MC interacts but they have no weight in the plot, there is literally one that only appears for the MC to fuck and now... he doesn't appear again and if he appears it's just for that. But well that is my opinion regarding the bad of this game.

The game is not bad, but that argumentative lack does not make it excellent. I see it as a "click, click, click, fuck..." I don't see anything else here... However, if you like something without so much drama or content, you can still play the scenes and their context until some point they are very good. Of course all this from my point of view.

Summary (SCORE: 5.5)
    o Character Design/Visual: 8/10
    o Background music/sound: 3/10
    o Plot: 4/10
    o Animation: 7/10
    o +18 Scenes: 6/10
    o Gameplay: 6/10
    o Interface: 5/10
  6. 5.00 star(s)

losing_cat

Nice scenario women and mom is beauty aunt same i like it pretty faces women and figure nice animations Nora is my favorite :love: very hot and teasing wow long legs super tits and sweet pussy
  7. 5.00 star(s)

meanmike

This game is a must play. High amount of scenes with smooth animations, decent writing, no tedious sandbox, sexy models. and good lighting. The story is passable as well, but I dont really care about the story. Definitely a top 20 game for me!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

white_hacker

man i love the story development of the game and also the characters. all of them are well made and overall the love the style and harem content. all i wish that the updates come a little faster and hope that the creator does no abandon the game, that would be sad.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

xXxNeospiritxXx

to make it short, renders and animations are good - great, while the rest gets boring pretty fast. main theme is Netori (you are fucking other guys wives.) if you are into mindless sex with the entire neighbourhood and prefer milfs and big asses go for it, but if you look for something more than that i would search for something else.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

m00nsh1ne

This game is a rare breed. Not many (espescially in this format) let you take on the role of "The Bull". It is in essence a reverse NTR game. Where instead of your love interests being taken away you are almost entirely taking away OTHER people's love interests. The best part? You don't have to be a complete asshole to accomplish it lol. The animations are solid, the models are solid, and there is a nice spread of different archetypes to enjoy. Even though it's primary focus is on Milfs, the game offers quite a lot of content that involves teens as well. Not as much, granted, but it's there and it's appreciated. I think once you go beyond the "Top Tier" of adult VN's, then Away From Home is one of if not the best game of that next tier.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

cumsumnida

It's ok. The story gets boring and pointless real quick.

The renders and animations are ok. Alot of the models unfortunately look the same.

The only thing worth mentioning is you can cuck another guy by fucking his mother in front of him.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Hallanorg

One of the best Games on here, the models look gorgeous- especially the milfs really. They are by far some of the best and more attractive milfs I seen in one of these games. The scenarios very erotic and a lot of these AVG get trapped in silly criminal conspiracies constantly when it be nice just to go all into erotica. Sometimes it can work well and others not so much, this it works not too bad.

Though I care more about the erotica, the erotic scenes are well worth the wait induced from the story segments.

Scenario and characters are compelling too.

It also got the pacing right as well with not too much grind or delay between the erotica.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

MinatoGBF

[Ep.1-19] Very good game which it don't take too much time to finish as each chapter is about 30 min. Something good, if it's short, two times good. My summary:

- Decent story. It starts really good early episodes but it fades through the game, becoming a daily simulator of helping girls with their needs.

- H-scenes are great. Very well directed scenes, but its a shame almost all scenes are driven and ends in A: creampie or B: outside, ass or belly.

- Good animations.

- The pace of the scenes is really accelerated from maybe Nora chapter to end. I like this in this specific game, but maybe someone want more story between H-scenes.

- Character design great. MILFs are much better done than schoolgirls IMO, and they are some of hottest MILFs I ever saw. As for personalities, almost all girls has the same: schoolgirls are horny around MC and MILFs has a dickhead of husband or their husband don't have sex with them (I can't understand why).

- Poor sound/music. Sometimes there is no music, sometimes it's too loud. When all is fine, it's good. As sounds, it's nonexistent.

- Technically perfect. 0 bugs, stable fps.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

wtfzh

The women have nice curves. . The devs took care to make the characters look real and attractive. The idea that you have sex with your aunt and that our cousin knows that is one of the best storys. I would like if he would join us some day.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

berktimurx

The story of the game is beautiful, the animations and scenes are a masterpiece, it can be one of the best renpy games for me, I really like it, I recommend everyone to play it. story part lags behind animation and 18 scenes but it can be fixed
  16. 3.00 star(s)

An_Able

This is your average F95 game: the protagonist is an idiot with annoying inner monologues, the women all fall at his feet, the men are all either pathetic or outright evil and have the spatial awareness of a blind snail, the plot is contrived and oversimplified at the same time, there's grammar issues that get worse as the game progresses, choices are vague in their results, pacing issues, etc. etc. etc.

However, my usual rating for the average F95 game is 2 stars, because I believe games rated 3 stars or above are at least worth booting up and seeing if it's your cup of tea. And the reason I believe Away from Home is worth booting up is stamped right on the first post--the visuals. I don't usually care about renders to the point of it changing the score, but these are an exception. The lighting, the animations, the models, the tan lines. The style is unique without being ugly, the women are all gorgeous without looking unrealistic, the tan lines.

If you're in it for an engaging story with compelling characters and deep emotional connections, this game isn't for you. If you just want to rub one out to the hottest MILFs on F95 then this is absolutely the game for you.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

yawyeetah

A 5/5 from me purely because of enjoyment. Not going to dive into a pro/con list but I'll talk about what made this game worthwhile for me.

This game was a blast for me from beginning to end. The sex scenes in this game are great imo, and there's no shortage of content. The episodes can feel like they go by quickly at times but there's a lot of scenes to keep you satisfied (not all are explicitly sex scenes though, some are just "build-up" scenes). There's a lot of variety with the scenes, ranging from the poses to the situations themselves. Nora by far had the best route for me because of the build-up/pay off when you finally get to smash. The scenes are animated too which is a nice touch.

Most of character designs are great too and the bodies have pretty normal proportions which is a plus for me since I don't like egregiously large tits/ass on characters. Nora was my favorite character out of the bunch. Render quality is pretty good, of course not the best I've seen but definitely good enough.

My only gripes:
    1) You can't fully skip the content of characters you don't want to interact with at times. There were a few times I had to skip through content b/c they were for a character I wasn't interested in
    2) I want to see more sexy outfits on the characters. There's a few in the game already but the more the better.
    3) I want more Nora content lmao (there's a decent amount already, but again, the more the better since she's my favorite character)
  18. 5.00 star(s)

amBest

Best incest cucking game I've ever played. I even stopped counting how many people you cuck. Your cousin, uncle, the neighbour and his idiot son, other neightbor, the tatood mom's son, the beta soy boy redhead. Just about everyone ... with gourgeous MILFS no less.

There are sceens where both your mom and her sister get you off in the pool. You fuck people's wives with them in the room, and even more.

The mom of the fat kid literally tells her son to stop crying, because he's killing the mood. After you punch him and are ballz deep in his mom.

It is quite amazing, a true blast. Rare gem. Worth playing 100%
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Little ass licker

Very good game and very engaging, what I have a problem with is the animations need a better animator to make the game top-notch for me, rather than that the scenes are very hot and interesting, and the characters are hot too...
    4\5
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Yosc

Very good game with beautiful Woman (Mom, aunt and cousin).
    What's your plan for Cody? Let him fuck his mother or submit him with sissification? Doing nothing would be a shame
    Good continuation, I can't wait to see the rest