Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Personally I'm not too bothered by the pace of the Nora stuff, especially since there are plenty of other milfs to corrupt and fuck in this game. In that regard I was very pleased with the ground made with Janet this update....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DungeonMaker

Jul 19, 2020
How much has it changed in regard to main stuff(mom), I played it when it was at 1-6 (I think) and after that I thought it would be good to look at it later, reading a few comments told me nothing much has changed (and this one doesn't show changelog properly) so, can anyone tell me how much main story element in added

moda

Apr 29, 2018
No sex with Nora Yet I hope you do something big with her next update like she seeing Mc fuck his Aunt something like that
Hope you don't late

Reactions: Milflover68

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Everyone wants Nora, I admit that too. But be patient guys, let's save the best for last. :)

Reactions: Pulse12

DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018
Everyone wants Nora, I admit that too. But be patient guys, let's save the best for last. :)
Nah the problem is that the setup for Mom was already complete quite a few updates ago, she just needed a last push. With that taking too long it becomes stalling and boring instead of exciting. Either he should have slowed the buildup down with way more time spend with Nora or he should not wait too long now to have some serious developments with her. It already feels like stalling, remember a burn is about moving the relation forward slow or fast, not stalling it for 4 updates.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Just finished the update and I'm not going to even lie it was either a short update or i was way too eager when i played this. Anyway that janet stuff felt a little rushed imo but with that said that shit was hot af. Lydia is a nice addition and she looks to have a nice ass as well. Ass man paradise i tell you :love:!!!

As for the nora stuff. I know some are very eager to pound her and I'm nearly there myself but every time i get close the dev throws a hawt scene in and i just get led astray every time :ROFLMAO:.

Anyway good update. A little on the short side but that scene was good. Now let's see what Ep.10 has in store.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Are we ever going to get back to the original plot of this game or is that just done? Because these short as shit updates are annoying, and the rushed sex of the "side girls" is just stupid. The way Lily was rushed pissed me off. Janet shouldn't have been this easy to tempt, she was so fucking devoted up until now it was totally out of left field.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Just finished the update and I'm not going to even lie it was either a short update or i was way too eager when i played this. Anyway that janet stuff felt a little rushed imo but with that said that shit was hot af. Lydia is a nice addition and she looks to have a nice ass as well. Ass man paradise i tell you :love:!!!

As for the nora stuff. I know some are very eager to pound her and I'm nearly there myself but every time i get close the dev throws a hawt scene in and i just get led astray every time :ROFLMAO:.

Anyway good update. A little on the short side but that scene was good. Now let's see what Ep.10 has in store.
In my opinion, it was the same with Lily that it got a little rushed. But I'm glad there was an action at least. In some games you have to wait a long time, here we will at least enjoy it. The scenes are hot. I think I like Auntie the most, of course with Nora. I wonder if we'll see a threesome someday .. (MC + Aunt and Nora) that would be something. :love:
Well, first let it be the first time with Nora, and then we'll see.

black_N_white

Oct 23, 2017
hey i didn't know Jasmine was a boy..there's multiple times when MC and Lydia addres her as 'him' same for the end of version screen "about his father"

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Mom is endgame material as she should be. Its a slow grind for her cause she is interally fighting with herself, watching her fall from grace will be even better the longer it goes in. Got to stop coming on here asking every build it's not gonna happen. That's why we have amazing ladies like the aunt and Mrs. Watson. As well as the new girl who, and I quote "is thick"

Short update but incredible work.
Totally agree with the slow burn on the mother , if it is well written a moral conflict is as much of a turn on as seeing her getting nailed on a bed

Reactions: Pulse12

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Away From Home [Ep. 1-9] [vatosgames] - Original Size: 883MB

Compressed version for PC (193MB): - - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes