[Collection] [Pinup] Axsens Collection [2020-07-09] [Patreon]

Kurumi Tokisaki

Come..... Zafkiel!!
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
Still hoping sets 69, 73 & 76 get posted someday
Hopefully some day. Her Gumroad is literally $80 per term ($60 for Term 1 through 34 then $80 for anything past) so we would need someone who was a patron, some leak to happen or waiting on the $25 (for 1 past term 2 times a month) or $55 (for 2 past terms 2 times a month) for a spot to clear since they are full if someone bought those tiers

Wild stuff overall with how she runs old terms regardless lol

Here is her Gumroad if someone wants to add to OP too:
Screenshot (99).png

Last edited:

DarkgunnerX

Sep 15, 2018
Here's the NSFW previews for june content (missing hilda but that's because axsens has started posting some NSFW previews on her discord due to patreon apparently cracking down on NSFW creators once again)
lucoa_nsfw_teaser.jpg Sonia_nsfw_teaser.jpg D.Va_x_D.Mon_nsfw_teaser.jpg Exotic_Tifa_patreon_teaser (1).jpg Tamaki_nsfw_teaser.jpg

whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
I found a link to the june content if anyone can get it
I tried creating a QQ account so I could attempt to get enough points for it, but holy shit is it a bitch. QQ doesn't seem to accept any phone number I've tried saying something about them being insecure.

YeJimo

May 20, 2020

Please download as soon as possible, friends, I will delete the file around the 2nd day. In addition, in order to reduce the size of the package, I deleted 1920px wallpaper and kept only 4K wallpaper, because they are the same. If you mind, please don't download him or wait for others.

Last edited:

YeJimo

May 20, 2020
Axsens_june 2020
Please download as soon as possible, friends, I will delete the file around the 2nd day. In addition, in order to reduce the size of the package, I deleted 1920px wallpaper and kept only 4K wallpaper, because they are the same. If you mind, please don't download him or wait for others.
158 pictures / 965mb

Last edited:
Reactions: sam1836 and kimpin

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
To everyone who's sad about all the terms not existing for axsens until term 42 here's another perspective, Axsen's art was not that great until around term 38 have a look for yourself at his rewards archive , like most of his art just wasn't that great it was really mediocre if you have a look for yourself, I'd say it only starts getting good around term 38, so if you're thinking positively like me we're only really missing 4 terms!