seus72

May 24, 2020
Hopefully Luckerwolf will release links for Term 116 when available. Want that Celestia artwork ❤

seus72

May 24, 2020
Working on uploading 113 and 114 right now!

While I do that, I wanted to get some feedback on how I should structure the thread from now on. I've realized that the giant wall of links is rather unintuitive at this point and makes providing mirror links harder on uploaders. So, I was thinking about grouping terms into a single download link or 5 gb chunks with a list of what's in it. Thoughts?
Honestly, I'm okay with your choice. Just give us the option to download the files separately like they are now.
" grouping terms into a single download link "

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I've decided to leave the Term by Term download links up (at least until they all get dmca'd). I'll also group all the links into chunks/a single link for newcomers who are downloading Axsen's work for the first time.

Reactions: Kurumi Tokisaki

seus72

May 24, 2020
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I've decided to leave the Term by Term download links up (at least until they all get dmca'd). I'll also group all the links into chunks/a single link for newcomers who are downloading Axsen's work for the first time.
Just a suggestion , when you have time , you should think of alternatives in case they do get DMAC'd.

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Just a suggestion , when you have time , you should think of alternatives in case they do get DMAC'd.
I doubt I'll reupload every term individually if a dmca was to happen. That would just take forever to format. Of course I'll keep all the files online no matter what. Just may be in a different format.

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
There must be some lore thing about her cause everytime I see art of her she is just floating in the sky.

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Somethin aint right about her body. Arms to small and pose is odd. Boobs however are good as always......