whatever4096

Mar 23, 2018
I found a link to the june content if anyone can get it
I tried creating a QQ account so I could attempt to get enough points for it, but holy shit is it a bitch. QQ doesn't seem to accept any phone number I've tried saying something about them being insecure.

YeJimo

May 20, 2020

Please download as soon as possible, friends, I will delete the file around the 2nd day. In addition, in order to reduce the size of the package, I deleted 1920px wallpaper and kept only 4K wallpaper, because they are the same. If you mind, please don't download him or wait for others.

Last edited:

YeJimo

May 20, 2020
Axsens_june 2020
Please download as soon as possible, friends, I will delete the file around the 2nd day. In addition, in order to reduce the size of the package, I deleted 1920px wallpaper and kept only 4K wallpaper, because they are the same. If you mind, please don't download him or wait for others.
158 pictures / 965mb

Last edited:
Reactions: sam1836 and kimpin

Reionseo

Jun 29, 2020
To everyone who's sad about all the terms not existing for axsens until term 42 here's another perspective, Axsen's art was not that great until around term 38 have a look for yourself at his rewards archive , like most of his art just wasn't that great it was really mediocre if you have a look for yourself, I'd say it only starts getting good around term 38, so if you're thinking positively like me you're only missing a few terms which is less bad.

Last edited:

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Term 119 on the main page seems to be corrupted. The archive won't open regardless of download source.

fataljn

Aug 17, 2018
I notice term 119 error also. It unzip but with errors. The file is like 600mb+ and it only extracted 250 or so.

I would like to thank all for updating and contributing.