RPGM - Completed - Ayako's Scramble [v1.0.3] [Tomato Baron]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Degureshav

I can't explain why, but I liked it, delicious art, delicious FMC, eating sperm, sucking, statistics with changes, incest of mother and son. A glory hole?. Corruption, Different endings, boring gameplay, unfortunately I did not have the strength to go through the game to the end, but it was definitely worth a try.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MrMrs952

What a game. Easily the most content-packed rpgm game I've played. A LOT of scenes, and huge variety of kinks. You don't have to grind to get them either. It's a straightforward progression, and the payoffs are usually worth it. No combat, which is always welcome for me for rpgm games. Getting all the scenes and endings took me around 16 hours, which included quite a bit of dialogue skipping near the end. A little extra thing that's great is after getting an ending you'll be put back right before the ending interaction, so no need to save every time. The more disturbing/disgusting scenes have warnings and you can outright skip them if you want. If you're good with the tags, this one's an easy recommend.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gama_R34

Reviewing v1.0.3

Preface: I have not finished all the endings because, well, it seems like every "CG event" has an ending tied to it but I'll prolly get to those eventually.

The best kind of RPGM game which opts out of boring combat if they can't bring anything interesting to instead give us a CG hunter that's pretty well executed. Obviously the gameplay is not stellar but this is not what we're here for.

Audio wise we have the typical RPGM OST that we're used to hear in all RPGM games, sex scene are accompanied by pretty decent sound effects but no voice acting or moans.

Art wise, it's also not the highest quality of art out there but it's still good enough to be exciting to look at, at least in my humble opinion.

You may be wondering why am I giving it a 5* if I'm finding some off stuff in all categories. Well first I cannot give it a 4.5 which is what I would give if I could. Second of all, everything comes together to make a really well made corruption game with a LOT of different events and various fetishes that you are not forced to interact with and told prior what they will entail. A good quantity of endings with unique CG and even the MTL is not bad and you can understand most of the text.
    In other words the sum of it all exceeded the individual parts.

Final rating 9/10. 4.5 stars rounded up to 5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

KiRA (Nahid)

"It's an excellent game that provides a great playing experience. The gameplay is accompanied by amazing animations and a well-crafted storyline. You won't be disappointed while playing as there is a lot of content to enjoy. All in all, the developers have done an awesome job creating this game. Wishing you good luck with your upcoming game. I'll be looking forward to it."
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Albatross715

One of the best corruption games I've played. Here, the mechanics of corruption is the main one, not a side one. There are enough scenes, and displaying characteristics in this way is really a great idea.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

There's futa, lesbian and more in this game which is rare. Great game and hours of things to do. You slowly corrupt into a slut and there's many places to visit and quite a few characters to fuck. Definitely a unique game that's worth checking out.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Grimmzzz1

This is Hands down one of the best games I have downloaded from this website. The depravity she goes down to, if you play till the end is absolutely MIND BLOWING. Give it a try guys, it takes some time to scout all the H-scenes and mind you there are a shit ton of them, but the ending of this Game , just blew me out (both literally and figuratively).
    Hint: At the end, you can obtain one more "supernatural power", make sure you get that and use it from the skills menu, that appears when you press escape. Just that last ability alone is worth grinding this game for like 3 hours.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ViperFood

I didn't think I would like CG Hunter types but this one has an absurd amount of quality content. The triggers are fun and interesting, and there are a lot of good outfits.

The MTL translation really sucks but fortunately the plot is very easy to understand.

No encounters or time waster mechanics. You can also unlock every CG at once if you want to; but I don't recommend it.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

bobokin

This game is great fellas, no time sink bullshit, calassic CG hunter, AND you can speed mod it? Thats all we need. Vote for me if you are sick and tired of ppl hating CG hunters, were here to jack off not watch a 15 minute lore dump in the form of text scrolling at 12 words per minute. If you get jumpscared by doo doo dont worry they ask 1500 times before they show it but the farting sound is goofy asf
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 779276

Just a typical scene hunter game, although scenes come at you at blazing speeds and there's a lot of them. If the game wasn't censored it would be a 5/5, or we got some variety instead of just the one milf, also i'm still not sure what to do with my money, you complete the game pretty quick and still have a lot of scenes after that, i stopped after getting the one beast scene, wish more games would have beast scenes.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

SleepDage

Could be worse but could be better to be honest, the hardest thing to understand is the translation so if you are here for the lore too this won't be a fun experience. It also can get repetitive pretty quick and has a terrible rhythm to fap to.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

KapitanDupa

Good game 4.5/5 but as prev reviewer gave 4 I'll make it 5.

-1 point for MTL poetry but it is understandable and could be worse. Started playing just to see what's this, stayed for a whole game. Pretty good corruption game, progression is rather standard for event-hunting game where each place gives more and more lewd events as you progress and generally each series of events is not connected to others. Mommy is hot and amount of fetishes covered is surprisingly vast.

Can recommend
  13. 4.00 star(s)

mrericsan

Synopsis: Ayako (protag) ran away with her son to a remote town upon discovering her husband is cheating on her.
    In the new town her son got cursed and the doctor don't know what is going on. Ayako discover a run down shrine and a local deity
    appear before her and promised to help her son if Ayako can help the deity collect faith from the locals.
    Guess I don't need to state the obvious, you know where the story goes from here.
    At least her goal is not as lame as killing the demon king or paying off her family debt lol.

Gameplay: 8/10
    This is an events collection, slow corruption game. As your faith and or lewdness get higher you can do more lewd things.
    Situations are not forced and are slowly build up (Stage system). No running into a band of thugs and get turn into a cumdump.
    As Ayako is not a virgin and she hate her ex husband, no need to worry about virgin end or NTR end, you can just go all in
    and slut her out.

Art/CGs: 8/10
    For a MILF she is super hot. big areola, drak nipples, plump body, hairy pussy. Shit tones of Cgs, all well drawn.
    Many clothes, unfortunately the clothings are not utalize as a system.
    No animation.

Fetishes : 9/10
    Too many.
    Voyeurism, Masturbation, Lesbian, Futanari, Anal, Enema, Exposure, even Sc_t (with confirmation) ... and many more.
    check Dlsite if you want to see the full list.

Honestly this game surprised me as the previous game from this circle (Housewives Pay You Rent With Their Bodies) was quite blend.